Reviews for Phasmatis Cruor
DemonCatLady chapter 9 . 6/10
Wow this is one of the best crossovers I've read for Danny phantom so far! I would love to read more halter of this if you ever get back into this story. You characterize the characters pretty well, and the plot of this story leaves readers eager to know what comes next. Fantastic work, I hope to read more of this one day :)
SusieLovesKittycats chapter 9 . 4/19
Heheh I love the story!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 9 . 3/17
You're extremely talented writer. I want your writing skills and blessing to continue this to the world.

Poor Danny; he doesn't have Frostbite to help him with his ice powers!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 3/17
whoa, that last scene was powerful.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 3 . 3/16
I do like this story a lot, I really do, but the trio's dialogue... it doesn't fit sound like them. They all sound like Harry! Except Sam. Sam's dialogue is perfectly in character.
Brittany Rose1 chapter 9 . 2/14
This story is amazing, truly, and I can’t wait for it to update.
WhoFlavored chapter 9 . 1/16
This fanfic is SOO GOOD! It’s amazing! I know it hasn’t been updated in like 8 years by now, but I’m still dying to find out what happens next! If you’re at a loss for ideas, maybe they have to use Blood Blossoms in Snape’s class and Danny accidentally gets a really bad reaction to it (because it’s basically an anti-ghost plant) so the Snake gang and the Golden Trio get suspicious of Danny. Or Draco could go off the wall and shoot an Avada Kedevra at Danny (for some reason idk), but it doesn’t work because he’s already “dead”. That would be really cool! I hope this fanfic doesn’t stay in limbo for another 8 years, it’s very well written and entertaining!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
FUUCK YAAASSS! GOOO SLYYTHERIINNN!
ZeroExia chapter 9 . 7/30/2017
Don't know why you stopped updating the story it's a good one
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2017
AHHHHHHHHH! The end of this chapter had me smirking so much! I love it when CW meddles in stories. And I'm really glad that CW is trying to save Sirius. I always hated that he died. :c (Also, random, but I like how Snape kinda favors Danny a little.) But man, oh man, oh mannnnnnn..! Things have only gotten way more interesting, but I'm SO SADDDD that this story is abandoned! _(ཀ」 )_ SUCH A SHAMEEEEEEEE! -runs away into the sunset, crying my eyes out-
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 2/9/2017
Ch 9 The Ice power comes to rise . Fire and ice and hiding identity. When to who will reveal .

Basilisc . Ice should be trained.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 9 . 2/5/2017
Awwwww it's over :(
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
This is absolutely fantastic! My favorite HP/DP crossover ever! It has so much potential :( it's so sad it was abandoned
cassianaswindell123 chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
You misused the silencio spell, it's used to render the victim unable to speak, not make the vicinity silent to outsiders, that's the muffiliato spell
ARainDragon chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
I realize that I shouldn't have started this when it was last updated almost 7 years ago but the summary looked promising, it was long, and then I started reading and I was hooked. Holy buckets this reads beautifully. The characters are beautiful and work wonderfully together. I know there is hardly any hope of this being finished, so I guess I'll live the rest of my life wondering. In the back of my mind I want to ask you how it ends, but I would rather read it. Oh well, the despair of digging to the last page. I found a wonder but suffer simply because this amazing story isn't finished. Thank you for writing this much though, I definitely enjoyed it.