Reviews for Phasmatis Cruor
AHHHHHHHHH! The end of this chapter had me smirking so much! I love it when CW meddles in stories. And I'm really glad that CW is trying to save Sirius. I always hated that he died. :c (Also, random, but I like how Snape kinda favors Danny a little.) But man, oh man, oh mannnnnnn..! Things have only gotten way more interesting, but I'm SO SADDDD that this story is abandoned! _(ཀ」 )_ SUCH A SHAMEEEEEEEE! -runs away into the sunset, crying my eyes out-
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 2/9
Ch 9 The Ice power comes to rise . Fire and ice and hiding identity. When to who will reveal .

Basilisc . Ice should be trained.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 9 . 2/5
Awwwww it's over :(
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 4 . 2/5
This is absolutely fantastic! My favorite HP/DP crossover ever! It has so much potential :( it's so sad it was abandoned
cassianaswindell123 chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
You misused the silencio spell, it's used to render the victim unable to speak, not make the vicinity silent to outsiders, that's the muffiliato spell
ARainDragon chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
I realize that I shouldn't have started this when it was last updated almost 7 years ago but the summary looked promising, it was long, and then I started reading and I was hooked. Holy buckets this reads beautifully. The characters are beautiful and work wonderfully together. I know there is hardly any hope of this being finished, so I guess I'll live the rest of my life wondering. In the back of my mind I want to ask you how it ends, but I would rather read it. Oh well, the despair of digging to the last page. I found a wonder but suffer simply because this amazing story isn't finished. Thank you for writing this much though, I definitely enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
why did you stop? this is the best thing ever.
Drillbee Automaton chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
This is beautifully written! The characters are so in character, the plot is amazing, and they eat you have each character interact with each other is incredible! I also adore your you've done the changes to the storyline with Danny there. This story is one of the most will written, creative stories I've seen in quite awhile. Thank you for writing as much as you have, and I sincerely hope that, eventually, you will have the inspiration to update again some day. Keep up your awesomeness love!
gwencarson126 chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
ITS ALREADY JULY 2016
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
DONT LET THIS STORY DIE
Ariastella chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
I know hat I've likely already mentioned this a zillion times already, but I just don't think that a Poltergeist really fits Danny's MO as a ghost. Now, mind you, this is my personal opinion, but I see him more as a Lares or Penates. I believe that both are Latin spirits of protection & are often recognized as the ghosts of heroes or household gods. They can range from protecting a small intersection in the road to a single homestead to a town or city.

From what I can tell, they are associated with the Vesta the Goddess of the Hearth.
Enra chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Why do I do this to myself... I knew this was an incomplete abandoned story but got invested in it anyway... but damn if it isn't the best written most in character DP/HP crossover I've read to date. If I wasn't so sure the author is probably no longer of this world (be it real or fanfiction) I'd be pleading them for an update.
Dracco chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
So are all your stories dead?
ElizabethBathog chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
This is so awesome! I hope you will update this again since i see that you haven't updated this in some time... this make me sad... Well it always make me sad seeing a good story just stop but anyway this is awesome work and i thank you for writing it! :)
HateIsRealAndItIsMe chapter 9 . 3/3/2016
Please update!
Letah chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
Oh my god... I am kind of hooked now...
Your story is really interesting... Never would have thought I'd like HP x DP. So happy the first fanfiction I read about this was such a nicely done one!