Reviews for Thrice Loved
wittyying chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
There is some confusion that needs to be cleared up: namely, WHO is the host? Yuuri? Or the so-called state visitor?

If these guests are Yuuri's, then isn't Yuuri the host? Or is the "host" in the fifth paragraph throwing a party in honor of Yuuri? Or did you substitute "state visitor" for "host" by mistake?

Also, toward the beginning, when the word "host" was first used, it seemed like Gunter was trying to teach Yuuri how to be a good host.

In any case, I liked this chapter, but I certainly was confused.
the.downfall chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I love how you portray Conrad and Yuuri in all your fics. You give me such a good read!
Silent Sage chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
I just got warm feelings fluttering in my stomach. Conrad is the most endearing character, second only to Yuuri, in the KKM-verse!
Silent Sage chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Yuuri in tears can make the strongest of men crack, ppor thing. Still, it's good to see a fic where Yuuri finally cracks from being the Maou.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Conrad was slick! Still, I'm guessing there's no laws involving underage drinking, is there? Heh.
JenFur chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
This was just fantastic...there's no other way to describe it. Well done.
Dranzen chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Aw! I like how you did that! Though at one point it did seem to get kinda repetitive. X3!

Loved it!
Cyclothymia chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Oh, this fic was fabulous. I always love your fics, but it's ConYuu and NO ONE writes ConYuu (well, fine, they do, but not as much and Yuuram) and you wrote it so well. This chapter especially- the other two were done very nicely, but this is so achingly Conrad and it radiates the dynamic between Yuuri and Conrad, even though they really don't interact. That, my friend, is talent.
Yume chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
SO sweet XD
Animegoil chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Aw, it's so cute and heartwarming in a 'that's the way it should be' kind of way. It's just like... right. it's perfectly in tune with how the anime is, like, this really is how i envision Conrad's feelings to be like. so, very sweet, and congrats on a job well done!
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Such a cute ending, really sweet story. I'm so glad you posted it, although I'm not sure when you did because the past three days I couldn't get online because my stupid laptop wouldn't give me a connection but finally it did and I'm so glad I was finally able to read this chapter. WOOT! Thankyou for the story and I look forward to reading more from you soon -
Tina Caps chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Unspoken and uncompromised loyalty, that is all Conrad. Another great chapter. Congrats!
Dranzen chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Aww...so sad... I really don't usually LIKE chapters/fics like this, but this was really, really good. That, and it's KonYuu ~_ Light, but still.

Don't kill Konrad in the next chapter...please! XO

~Zen-chan~
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
OMIGAWD! Such a sad chapter compared to the one before it. And I love the wy you titled each chapter by what you described in the summary which means chapter three is his life. But I hope you don't make Konrad get killed, it'll be too sad! T_T Well, good chapter and I hope to read more from you soon! -
Animegoil chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
...*tearful* I'm pouting and whining, cause i feel so bad for both of them... *teary eyed* *dep sigh* I don't know what to say. Very strightforward and somber, but true-to heart feeling in this chapter, very well!