Reviews for Crazed Necromancers and Perverted Old Men
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow it actually makes sense that this too crapsack world's are one and the same. Harmony nice touch very hilarious.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh my God, this was hysterical! I laughed every time I read Dr. Orpheus' dialogue. You had his character down pat, to the point I could hear his voice in my head. Actually, everyone was in character. Buffy's reaction to everyone was priceless, and in character, too. And, even though I'm a guy, I was creeped out when Dr. Venture was hitting on Buffy . . . though still it was funny.

Some typos I spotted: "The Grand Watchers of the Council has need . . ." should be "The Grand Watchers of the Council have need . . ."

"It is no problem," Dr. Orpheus. "You will . . ." should be "It is no problem," Dr. Orpheus said.

"It is something Orpheus did?" should be "Is it something Orpheus did?"

Awesome job on this! Keep up the good work.
Spacebabie chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Excellent story. The characters were very spot on and I could hear all of their voices.

I can also see ole Rusty try and hit on Harmony in the future as well.
Luna del Cielo chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CROSSES EVER! LOVED IT!
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
very good. needs more, as in ; please continue.
Darling Drusilla chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
O.O I love it!
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Great crossover, you got all the characters dead on. I could almost hear Orpheus's dramatic music every time he went off on a tirade. And of course Dr. Venture would try and hit on Buffy. I laughed in so many places; it's just a really fun fic. Well done!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
You are a genuis.

Loved Harmony as the mortal enemy.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Update TMW, LTW, and OFNL.
Eraserface chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I LOVE IT! MORE!
ZGory chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This was amazing! I absolutely love The Venture Bros. Thank you for getting everyone in character. It made even funnier to read. I love reading stories from your little Collection series.
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Comedy GOLD good sir! Comedy GOLD!
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
that was so evil i loved it! and i almost pitty harmony! keep up the awesome writing!