Reviews for A Suitable Nickname
kaitebug chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I love it
SnarkyGirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Little manwhore! Now thats funny! Keep on typin.
Bren76 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
“First Rebecca, now Cam. You're a little Manwhore, Booth.”

*ROFL* Hilarious *thumbs up*
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Great story! I just don't think I got it.
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hey, I really enjoyed this. Angela is such a scary perceptive person. I absolutely LOVED this line:

“First Rebecca, now Cam. You're a little Manwhore, Booth.”
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Well written. :]
Steph chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I must agree with you on one point: as much as I love Booth, he is such a manwhore... I mean, beginning an episode sleeping with one woman and ending the same episode with another, especially Cam? He's made a monumental screw-up and it'll bite him in the ass. But enough of the rambling. I'm reading all your fics in one sitting and I am enjoying them all. Good job on keeping it from getting OOC. To quote Angela, "love your guts." Or rather, your fics.
willowwood chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
ROTFLMAO, don't you just love Angela? :D :D :D
Dr.Sakura chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
hey...that was a good story only i have to admit i am hating the new woman on the show...i am a bones and booth fan all the way...cam annoys me...lolbut great story...
obsessedwithspike chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Lol, I just read that in the TV guide like, 5 minutes ago, and I thought the whole "manwhore" comment was hilarious, great job!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Muwahaha I love it please write more!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
oh man, poor Booth, you two really aren't kind to him! THis was sucha great little fic. I'm so envious that the new season starts so soon for you! gr, great job with this!

Ava
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
YAY I can login again back to reality That was great I was laughing almost the entire time especially at Hodgins
Hawkeye Girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
LOL, did Emily really call him a manwhore? I really don't see that, I know LOTS of guys who make Booth look like a prude. I always saw Bones as more of the whore since sex doesn't involve emotion to her.

Anyway, great job!