Reviews for Bridges
J. Salus chapter 22 . 1/27
That was lots of fun! Great story!
crmagic chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
What a treat to read such a well-told tale...

Just wish there was a little more...
Sikka12 chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
Are you not going to continue the story? It's so awesome! You HAVE to post at least one more chapter! Pleeassee?
ladykatyhawk chapter 22 . 10/3/2011
Any chance of a update? I really like this story, you've really captured the LOTR feeling
Anne chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Great story! I hope you will finish it.
CC.V.RG chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
Aren't you gonna update again? Is this it? This is an amazing story: i've really fallen in love with it. It brings up a lot of passionate emotions in me (the whole kidnapping innocent children for ransom really made me angry...stupid humans). Please, i hope you continue!
atrish1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Oh my! Picked up reading the chapters I've been carrying around with me- and I just barreled through reading 6 to10, totally gulped them down like it was the air I need to live! You are sooo good, girl. I'm constantly amazed at your visually addictive storytelling. I just can't believe how good this is. You lulled us into the amazing cozy warmth, had us just floating and then you practically push us off a cliff. I knew something had to happen- I mean there's 22 chapters, but I was left just reeling from the abrupt lost of paradise, and the grief just flooding in over us. I'm so hurting for each and every character you've made flesh and blood. I'm just so IN this, and that's because of your amazing gift. I can't believe that you won't end up being a writer-I've got so many passages that make me want to shake you and say- How? How did you get what you saw on to the page so clearly and pack it with so much emotion, and so bright with humor, or pain, or sorrow. Your characters in these chapters-I just want to hold and stand by them with whole heart, cry with them...and my sweet Glorfindel- I'm aching for his well being. Darn, out of room. Oh & already love Randal! More later friend.
Whispering Darkness chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
*gasp* No more?

Well, at least I got to read it till the elfling's retrieval. And the human village mostly survived! I had expected Thranduil especially to loose his cool but then he /is/ a thousands years old king so maybe that might have been a bit much.

Update soon! I really want to read more.
Whispering Darkness chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Awww, you meanie! Making me start to like Randall despite everything and making me wonder if a group of enraged elves is going to rip him into itty bitty pieces... .

Now I don't know if I want them to come and save the little ones. In fact, all my hope lies on Glorfindel somehow joining forces with Randall and saving the day. And elflings. Despite the fact that there is only a really tiny chance that /that/ might actually happen.

'the end of the beginning' huh? Maybe I should leave then leave the rest for tomorrow and get some sleep.
Whispering Darkness chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Oh, this chapter was mean and angsty and not nice at all, but still very good!

I especially love the portrayal of Lord Elrond and how he is torn in so many ways by these events; by needing to make the decision not to go with Erestor and by needing to go against mankind now, despite his earlier protection of them for his brother's sake.

I also really loved this sentence about Elrond seeing Erestor's wounds in a different light;

"Each tear in the pale skin, each drop of blood staining the elven fabric, every poisonous wound and weeping gash, all were laced with the most profound love."

Awesomely well-written.
Whispering Darkness chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Yay! I'm back! I've been itching to continue reading this story, but I didn't have the time to continue reading before now.

Well... I might have squeezed in a chapter or two, but I was afraid that from now on it would become even more addicting and difficult to stop... that slight shadow of danger that seemed to hang over those cute elflings was closing in and I knew that once they were in danger I wouldn't be able to stop reading until either the very end, or until all was right again.

Besides, I wanted to cherish the moments of warmth, love and care from the first few chapters a little while longer before diving further into the story. :P

And what a continuation it is. Not unexpected, true, but still very nervewracking. I love how you made the reader just as unaware of /what/ exactly is wrong with the little ones as Thranduil, Elrond and Celebrian. It makes me feel for them...
Whispering Darkness chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
And yet another cutely irresitable chapter with a slight hint of something scary coming...

Very much love Glorfindel! It was awesome reading from his pov. I like how he recognizes himself in Nerometh and the whole 'guardian of dreams' thing was oh so sweet!

Your story is totally awesome so far! - It's a crime I've only discovered it just now...
Whispering Darkness chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
- This chapter made me grin all the way through! I loved the little flashback meeting of the multicoloured elflings meeting the Princes. Very fun!
Whispering Darkness chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Hmm... with the twins I was sure that their dream was some form of foresight, but with Legolas?

Ah well, suppose I'll find out in later chapters. This chapter was just as sweet, warm and loving as the previous one, though with a slight shadow of fear. Loved how you wrote Thranduil, it seemed very in character and I liked both the part of the 'ambush' and their little outing together.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Aww... this was so cute! -

Such a sweet little story about the little twins. Loved the interaction between all of them. Celebrian seeing through Lord Elrond's little scheme was also great. *grins*