Reviews for Bridges
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 6/22
Just reviewing again to reiterate that this is still one of my favorite LOTR fics out there. I love how you have portrayed Thranduil Elrond/Celebrian's absolute devotion to the twins and Legolas. And the kids are so cute - and Glorfindel is so protective (I grin so wildly every time they call him Glorfy in this fic).

So, basically, I'm in love with this story. It's been 6 years since you updated last, but any chance that you could finish this?
Thranduil's wife chapter 22 . 6/4
Have you completed this story yet? You left us at a cliffhanger. I want to know the outcome soon. Please complete.

Why do you great writers of the lotr fan fictions continues to write such awesome plots with no conclusions?
wswpub chapter 21 . 4/23
I wish this had been finished
wswpub chapter 22 . 4/23
I wish this story had been finished.
wswpub chapter 22 . 4/23
I wish this story had been finished.
J. Salus chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
That was lots of fun! Great story!
crmagic chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
What a treat to read such a well-told tale...

Just wish there was a little more...
Sikka12 chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
Are you not going to continue the story? It's so awesome! You HAVE to post at least one more chapter! Pleeassee?
ladykatyhawk chapter 22 . 10/3/2011
Any chance of a update? I really like this story, you've really captured the LOTR feeling
Anne chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Great story! I hope you will finish it.
CC.V.RG chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
Aren't you gonna update again? Is this it? This is an amazing story: i've really fallen in love with it. It brings up a lot of passionate emotions in me (the whole kidnapping innocent children for ransom really made me angry...stupid humans). Please, i hope you continue!
atrish1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Oh my! Picked up reading the chapters I've been carrying around with me- and I just barreled through reading 6 to10, totally gulped them down like it was the air I need to live! You are sooo good, girl. I'm constantly amazed at your visually addictive storytelling. I just can't believe how good this is. You lulled us into the amazing cozy warmth, had us just floating and then you practically push us off a cliff. I knew something had to happen- I mean there's 22 chapters, but I was left just reeling from the abrupt lost of paradise, and the grief just flooding in over us. I'm so hurting for each and every character you've made flesh and blood. I'm just so IN this, and that's because of your amazing gift. I can't believe that you won't end up being a writer-I've got so many passages that make me want to shake you and say- How? How did you get what you saw on to the page so clearly and pack it with so much emotion, and so bright with humor, or pain, or sorrow. Your characters in these chapters-I just want to hold and stand by them with whole heart, cry with them...and my sweet Glorfindel- I'm aching for his well being. Darn, out of room. Oh & already love Randal! More later friend.
Whispering Darkness chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
*gasp* No more?

Well, at least I got to read it till the elfling's retrieval. And the human village mostly survived! I had expected Thranduil especially to loose his cool but then he /is/ a thousands years old king so maybe that might have been a bit much.

Update soon! I really want to read more.
Whispering Darkness chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Awww, you meanie! Making me start to like Randall despite everything and making me wonder if a group of enraged elves is going to rip him into itty bitty pieces... .

Now I don't know if I want them to come and save the little ones. In fact, all my hope lies on Glorfindel somehow joining forces with Randall and saving the day. And elflings. Despite the fact that there is only a really tiny chance that /that/ might actually happen.

'the end of the beginning' huh? Maybe I should leave then leave the rest for tomorrow and get some sleep.
Whispering Darkness chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Oh, this chapter was mean and angsty and not nice at all, but still very good!

I especially love the portrayal of Lord Elrond and how he is torn in so many ways by these events; by needing to make the decision not to go with Erestor and by needing to go against mankind now, despite his earlier protection of them for his brother's sake.

I also really loved this sentence about Elrond seeing Erestor's wounds in a different light;

"Each tear in the pale skin, each drop of blood staining the elven fabric, every poisonous wound and weeping gash, all were laced with the most profound love."

Awesomely well-written.