Reviews for Do You Think They Had Hearts?
FangedWriter chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Like it! Good idea of using Roxas. Looking forward to more!
AnonSilver chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
don't tell me your not gonna update this, it's one of the few Kingdom Hearts fics with Roxas in that I actually like, so update soon please
silverfingers chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Whoa, this was seriously awesome. remind me to check your page more often, except its your first update in A GAZILLION YEARS

I was shocked at the profanity. Wash their mouths out with soap.

And also, even to someone who hasn't ever fully understood KH, this chapter was understandable and totally cool. Your writing style is very distinctive (meaning awesome) and you manage to tell us what characters are thinking wih saying 'he thought' every twelve words.

fave sentence: Sora doesn't let it be true, or rather, Roxas doesn't - the nobody is there, and he remembers the time that he nearly beat Riku to death with a cold, bloody keyblade.

except i thought roxas was nice...i guess not to psychos like riku.
Sing the Muse chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Please continue this! I love After the Battle fics about the scars that the characters gain from their experiences and how they cope with them. )
FangedWriter chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
I like it. A little darker, but that's alright. I like the title. I like how you bring up how Sora has changed after the whole adventure. Good job!
Violet Vendetta chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
now that was funny, but serious. awesome! i give it 10/10 stars! n_n :)
HiddenStar chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Hee-hee, yes, please do continue! Chapters are a teensy bit shorter than what I'm used to reading, but that's not a bad thing-like when you want some ice cream, but don't take a whole bowl-full, because sometimes it's more satisfying to just dip in a spoon every now and then...M, ice cream..._

And the title sounds just fine to me! I'll be checking back in on this one!
Gregzilla311 chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
I like this! Great idea, how the nobodies are still existing within them (Though from the ending of KH2 we would know it), fighting for control.
TheSeer chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
I find it hard to write about Sora being a jerk. But it's very clear, Sora believed the "they only pretend to have hearts" bit, and anyway he doesn't really know Roxas that well. So he would insist that Roxas doesn't have a heart, "right in front of him" like that. Kinda makes me wonder how Sora and Roxas would interact...

Your characterization of Riku is getting a little odd. Maybe it's just that most fanfic writers wouldn't admit that he was capable of feeling fear, but... I really don't see Riku being afraid of Sora. Roxas, yes, Riku being afraid of Roxas is completely reasonable and a great idea. But Sora is like Riku's lifeline, his redemption personified. Riku might have some pretty complicated feelings toward Sora, but I really don't see fear getting in there.
TheSeer chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
An excellent vignette (drabble, whatever.) It does what a vignette is supposed to do, which is portray a certain emotion. In this case, it's the creeped-out feeling Riku gets from Roxas and Namine's continued presence, and you make the reader feel it keenly. And meanwhile, in the background, there's all these fascinating little pieces of the three (five) characters and their relationships.

I've been interested in the "isn't Roxas still in there?" question recently, enough to write my own fic about it, this one from the perspective of Roxas, looking out through Sora's eyes. It's called "Land, Sea, and Sky." And since you say there'll be more chapters of your story, I've added it to favorites so I don't miss them.
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Aw, I love that! I think it was cool the way you didn't let us know what Riku asked until the end. Good job! Awaiting the rest!