Reviews for A Valuable Lesson
Uzumaki Meme chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
I want to cryyyyyyy, the fiction is making me cry, its soooo amazing
darkredmacabre chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
FarBeyondNear chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This was quite realistic, and I liked that, how it fit into the storyline. They were both in character (IMO), which I also enjoyed.

That being said, hothothothothothothothot. *mindsplosion*
Veja24 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Man, I adore this story! It's one of my favorite ones, I have read it at the start of my ItaSasu fandom, and I still love it very much ItaSasu rape RULEZ!
Vesna chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Wow, your ItaSasu fan-fic was unreal; you have such talent for writing! Thank you so much for writing it, it was a pleasure reading it. I LOVE to read about Itachi raping Sasuke, much more then when Sasuke is willing :P The rape element gives me shivers when I read, and then I enjoy dialog a LOT. 10/10.
charlott chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
poor sasuke...o well. life's not fair
ReixGaara chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
that was intense. Very twisted...not that i didn't enjoy it. (sly grin)
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
"Bad Itachi! Stop mentally scarring your little brother :slaps wrists:" I think you need to do more than that... but he might enjoy it O_o
MYsasuke-kun chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
itachi you leave youre fucking hands of my sasuke-kun! hes mine! mine and only mine and narrutos! and maybe kakashis. if kakashis nice. lol anyway once i got over my crying lol i love it. what i really like was that you made this as an "itachi fucking raped sasuke-kun" instead of a "no! sasuke-kun and itachi had sex!" does that make any sense to you? sorry i dont like it when its the second way. (me has issues lol) anyway 5/5 if we could rate. and im gonna go cry with my sasuke-kun in ouit emo corner. hes not angsty, just that really sexy i-wanna-fuck-him-now kinda emo...
Dark Green Poop chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
um... wow... this stuff is kinda dark... but anyway, nice job! i really loved the story!
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
... did sasuke just run out of a room naked? and did he leave his brother in there naked too? ... 3 oh itachi~ *walks into room* xD jk, jk, . tho i wish that would happen. _ i loved it, it was awesome
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
xD nice. um, one question tho, what does PWP mean? i saw it at the begining and it's been bugging me on what it stood for
The Wigmonsters chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Well, we all knew Itachi was insane. Good story. It really does a wonderful job capturing the sheer deepness of his madness.

-Insane Slytherin
EiriSeguchi chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Awesome story, I love. But what in gods name is a Lemon?
Girasol93 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
P.S idont' really know how to post my stories up on FF or reviw that much- my first time here_ could you tell me? how to post my stories here on FF? thanx love ya_