Reviews for The Unexpected
ambrosesaysnope chapter 34 . 5/6/2009
two years later, haha, but i just found this story, and it is amazing. you have definitely got to update this!
gracie-mae chapter 31 . 10/10/2007
i love your story. its amazing, very well written. i can't wait to read more. ]
Reinita chapter 28 . 9/4/2007
your story is very well written. I was addicted from the 1st chapter! cant wait to read more! )
Tahlia chapter 25 . 1/9/2007
this is awesome cant hope to see another chapter soon!
socalledsara chapter 25 . 12/27/2006
Oh my gosh, i just read this whole thing. i think my heart broke. poor Adam. i feel so bad for him. this is a horrible nightmare!
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 25 . 12/26/2006
Abeit a short chapter, but powerful just the same. I like where this is going, many twists and turns. I haven't been in recent weeks, but I'm actually pulling for Adam here.
reinita1987 chapter 25 . 12/26/2006
hey! i like the story, it's really good. hope u can update soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 25 . 12/25/2006
Oh poor Adam. I hope she get here memory back soon. I love this story and so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work and please post more soon.

dxdeadgrl chapter 25 . 12/25/2006
Hey great story. I can't wait to see what happens. I hope you update soon.
Princess Mel chapter 25 . 12/25/2006
this is a really good story. i usually dont read a lot of stories about adam but this one has gotten me hooked.
Mistress Of The Night chapter 24 . 12/19/2006
Great story! I can't wait for more. I hope Maggie regains her memory and ends up with Adam.
tanya2byour21 chapter 24 . 12/12/2006
I so can't wait to find who the comation is going to be and I so agree about Mark being a greek god if they were still around. I love it please post more soon.

Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 24 . 12/12/2006
Hey, did you know you couldn't recieve anon reviews? Just thought I'd ask. Now what is this little hussie Amy up to? I would like to help Sabrina and smack that red dye out of her head. Anyway, kick ass story and kick ass chapter, I can't wait to know more.
tanya2byour21 chapter 23 . 12/8/2006
I hope she kicks Amy's ass. I love this story. Keep up the great work and please post more soon.

Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 23 . 12/8/2006
Okay, I'm game, this is interesting. It has cool twists and turns, I'm actually very shocked you don't have more reviews but they'll come. Please update soon, I'm in suspense