Reviews for Withering
ReinLighten97 chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
Great work!
Ohsochich chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
I was going to make a joke about how him being otherworldly and a hundred years older than her, the threats to them, the family being otherworldly also, and how everything just reminded me of Twilight, but now I'm just like PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEQUEL O.O
TimeZone13 chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
This was AMAZING and heart warming
The Gallifreyan Phan Detective chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
Awesome story you have there...
SerasianWind chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
This is a beautiful and well-written story. I love how you took a somewhat overused concept (rewriting fairy tales) and made it work so well - I think I like this version better than the original! It has more depth, and the themes each character adds complement that. Thank you so much for sharing this.~
LittleDidYouKnow is Closed chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Adorable and well-written!
guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
wow!o what a wonderful story... Excellent job author...
i hope there's more of this kind of story
Rookey chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Ooohhhh! What's this, a fan fiction with a cool and interesting story line, a well developed AU, damn-near close to immaculate grammar, excellent character discriptions, and overall above-par writing skills? I feel like this is the twilight zone. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this! Definitely one of my favorite fics I've read recently.
Thanks for that!
-Rookey
Kats02980416 chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
Aww this was a wonderful take on Beauty and the Beast mixed in with Danny phantom and co. Loved that Danny remained a halfa and of course Sam accepted him wholly.
Kats02980416 chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Wow Sam is sassy, which I had expected her to be. She stood up to Danny and that was something. Glad he's starting to feel things again.
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Wow this interpretation of Beauty and Beast crossover with Danny Phantom universe is amazing. The details and just everything is great. Still at the beginning of this story but I'm enjoying reading this.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Oh, I liked the ending. It was interesting to learn he was still part ghost. And to think I thought he was freaking out over, a proposal to Sam and getting rejected or something. I like your train of thought much better than my own.
diamonds24 chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Fantastic !
Nyala Kurta chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
When Danny was dead, tears formed and threatened to fall, but did not. I could feel my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces as I visualized Danny's death scene in my mind, but it was much too vivid, too realistic to be a mere thought, yet that's all it was, but the heartbreak was real. All too real, if you ask me.
Nyala Kurta chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
*blinks back tears that had formed and threatened to fall when Danny was injured, for she loves Danny and would do anything to protect him and gets very heartbroken whenever she reads a fic where Danny is fatally wounded and dies from the wounds and/or fics where Danny dies/is killed* I love him so much. His hair's blacker than midnight/whiter than freshly fallen snow, his beautiful eyes a pale icy blue/startling emerald, his voice childish in some ways, but still caring and gentle when he speaks softly. *sighs dreamily as she spaces out in a lovestruck trance-like state of mind*