Reviews for Withering
CharlieBoneFan chapter 13 . 1/18
Oh, I liked the ending. It was interesting to learn he was still part ghost. And to think I thought he was freaking out over, a proposal to Sam and getting rejected or something. I like your train of thought much better than my own.
diamonds24 chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Fantastic !
BellaPhantom chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
When Danny was dead, tears formed and threatened to fall, but did not. I could feel my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces as I visualized Danny's death scene in my mind, but it was much too vivid, too realistic to be a mere thought, yet that's all it was, but the heartbreak was real. All too real, if you ask me.
BellaPhantom chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
*blinks back tears that had formed and threatened to fall when Danny was injured, for she loves Danny and would do anything to protect him and gets very heartbroken whenever she reads a fic where Danny is fatally wounded and dies from the wounds and/or fics where Danny dies/is killed* I love him so much. His hair's blacker than midnight/whiter than freshly fallen snow, his beautiful eyes a pale icy blue/startling emerald, his voice childish in some ways, but still caring and gentle when he speaks softly. *sighs dreamily as she spaces out in a lovestruck trance-like state of mind*
Animeismyforte23 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS! ITS SO ORGINAL AND FLUFFY AND I JUST COULDN'T BEAR TO STOP READING THIS! YOU ARE ONE HELL OF AN AUTHOR! Thank you for this amazing story! :-D
Auua Ytjoml chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Osco,
I've really enjoyed this story. You're use of language and sentence structure isn't the best (but neither is mine)(and it's still good) and you more than made up for it with character development and the clever conjoining of DP and B&tB. I liked how you made it different enough from B&tB that it was still your own plot. I dislike it when,rather than using a fable for bullet-points like you did, an author follows the borrowed story to the letter, even to the words used in conversations!
Any way keep up the good work!
Auua
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
wow i totally love this story! i actually expected the big secret to be danny proposing to sam, but i didnt realize how closely it was gonna follow the show, in a kinda way. the ending was really awesome though!
sammansonrepilica chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Okay this story was absolutly amazing no flaws at all u let beauty and the beast inspire u with out completly plagatizing it like i have seen some authors do

This was lovely every one was in character and the useage of big vocab words was impressive all in all 10/10 outstanding job
ShadowKid321 chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Nice! shadowstar1999
VanillaDreamFran chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
That was awesome! Nothing shall quite compare in my opinion to your great story.
Chelsie Hunter chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
This is my first time reviewing so idk what is expected but I loved your story :) I wanted to offer a suggestion not about your content but about your mechanics . Idk if you proofread but there are a number of places where a word seems to be missing or where you put the spaces in the wrong place (ex. "int he" rather than "in the"). Your story is wonderful and beautifully told. Don't stop writing :)

(I'm about to graduate with a English Ed degree so proofreading is kinda automatic, I hope I didn't offend you, I just want you to be more fantastic)
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Hey, wow i wish they could make this a movie then i would (half) die. x3 Man, i cant think of anyway to explain how this story messed with me. :D So as i like to say, to keep this short and sweet,Ta.
From the traveling reader,
Video/GamingFreak1213
maltese chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
*tears streaming*

And yes. I love the tad cliche ending. Even though it's corny and sappy as hell, I. LOVED. IT.

I love all the emotions you pour into this. A very good story and well written, too! I'm so faving this. :)
syd004 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
amazing! even better than theoriganal. probably due to the fact that sam isnt as helpless as the average princess. anyways beautifly written and exciting from the very begining to the last sentance. in short I loved it.
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
I loved reading this story! It was brilliantly written and a nice "warped" version of BatB. I feel like you did a wonderful job with the characters (Yay for no OOC!). I especially loved the dreams part and that he kept his ghost powers. All in all it was just a wonderful job!