Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
FandomNut chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
XD So funny! Loved the last part, very clever pun.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love how, for a good portion of this, Katara has this undercurent to her thoughts of how Zuko is a boy but isn't. She's like "Be a HAPPY boy dammit!" And by the end, she has just confused the hell out of him. XD Poor guy.
Paint Your Own Path chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Lol,"...and smirked at the hostage while his sister patiently handed over the extra jerky. He stuffed a piece in his mouth, said, "Thanks," and bounded away." Too funny, Sokka is just great!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
LOLOLOL. Katara is so evil. :D :D :D
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
LMAO! Don't take it to heart Zuko she's reprimanding you like a normal boy... bwahahahahaha! He's gotta lot to learn!

loved this story Great work!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010

sucker :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Nice fic
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Fun! I liked the little note about Iroh walking around Ba Sing Se with that haunted look in his eyes-very nice little detail and easy to imagine. I take it Uncle Iroh suggested that helping Katara would be a good way to make peace? You have to admit, though, that Zuko's way IS faster-provided the dish can withstand the fire. And then the end! Zuko has no idea what's going on, and Katara's got entirely the wrong one. Nice work. :)
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I don't think I've ever seen the word 'boy' used so many times over the course of one document in my entire life! xD And yes, Zuko does seem too princely to truly acknowledge the fun parts of being a boy. Very in-character all around!

ROFL at Zuko drying the dishes and Katara's nutty conspiracy theories. Also, Zuko's comment about it being "customary for girls to be good in the kitchen" was so unabashedly BLUNT that I had to laugh. I expected him to flush and stammer out something that just got him in more trouble along that route, but he did just about the complete opposite!

Very cute little story. Great work!
Tiny Cherie chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
LMAO HAHAHAH the last three sentences was EPIC.

katara was used to boys.

zuko was unused to girls.

and boy, did it show.

epic, i say. EPIC! XD
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I'm fairly new to the avatar series but this pairing interested me and I thought I would check it out. You did an amazing job capturing their personalities and I have to say that this story was hilarious. The ending lines were perfect!
Rebel-to-Write chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Nice. I like that "concentrated ball of misery part"
ThunderSpeak chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
wow is this cute
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That boy just keeps on getting his butt whipped...oh but isn't it *fun*? Nifty little fic, I adore this kind of interaction and comeuppance between Zuko and Katara.