Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
Crayola Skies chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
:D This story is really adorable, and though there isn't an elaborate plot to behold, that's exactly what I've been looking for! Fandomme is good with humorous drabbles, and the chapters of Tempest In A Teacup by AkaVertigo are funny, but all around I see an entire regala of multi chaptered stories, big plots.

This is sort of like... chocolate. It's realy good, but it melts and then it's all gone too quickly. ]: KEEP IT UP.

kkthxbai.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was delightful! Katara torturing Zuko will never get old. I especially loved the little details like Zuko having a ball of misery inside him, or Iroh having a haunted look in Ba Sing Se.
the tomato chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i love this very cute and understandable since my ex boyfriend was so much like shikumaru from naruto it wasnt even funny but its easly cured with random screaming or a whap to the head
Zirra Nova chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
*snickers* It's so...so so sosososososososo true... .. Poor Zuko..he tries...like the latest Ep. *giggle-snort*

.. Lovely one-shot. .. *favs*
lolasail4 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
oh oh! more please!
AnitaGrace chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
good story. i'd love for it to continue, but i'd understand if you stopped there.
Rhinoface chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hahahaha~ That was awesome. It inspired me. XD

riakitsuneyoukai.

You might want to see that.
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Man, that was hilarious. I LOVE the interaction between Zuko and Katara in this, as well as Katara's views on life. They sound so...Katara-ish. And the imagery of Zuko taking in a huge breath to blast an unsuspecting dish with flame is priceless.

On a side note, Sokka was great as well.

Fav! :D
bobalina chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Bwahaha. (Not much of a review, but...what would I say?) Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
mathkid chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
You win SO MUCH for spelling 'throes' correctly.

Poor Zuko. He'll never understand girls. But that's why we love him.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Poor Zuko, he was just trying to help. And help a lot too, since towel drying is less sanitary (my old health teacher is suddenly very happy and has no idea why). Great story. It made me laugh.
Kari chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I just about _died_ reading the end of this! It's great! XD
leradny chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
liek whoa.

It took me a LONG time to get around to this, but BOY was that worth it!

Favourite Bits:

1. Even though Iroh was an old man and the Dragon of the West, Katara quickly realized that he was, at heart, a BOY who just happened to love shopping instead of manly posturing.

2. "I know exactly what you were thinking in that evil little brain of yours. You want to kill me and then kidnap Aang while he’s still in the throes of grief. How sick and twisted are you?”

And of course, the last three lines.

Hee.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
lol, cute. I loved their interaction, especially the last couple lines. _
Vicki So chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
BRILLIANT PIECE! Much love. I especially like the opening paragraph. You've got a real Douglas Adams flare for this. Egos! HAH! Great work! I hope to read more of your stuff!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »