Reviews for Asking Little
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was really touching!
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I love friendship fics. Very nice portrayal of Naruto and Sakura.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Superb story. I like the small hints in it at romance and Narut's action being like Kakashi's, but without going too far into it.

"Sakura is gifted with unnatural strength, both physically and mentally, but emotionally…she can be a wreck just like everyone else."

I loved this line. It just seemed to fit so well into the story's theme.

Amulet
bardalicious chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aww, that was so sweet!
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
that was sweet, but incredibly sad. sigh. stupid sasuke. causing everyone grief... well done! great job with this fic!
Hououza chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Beautiful story.

I honestly don't really know what to say. I liked how it played out, the little touches between them.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Absolutely wonderful story

Incredibly well crafted "It takes Naruto’s assurance that they will find him, that he will come back and see her again. And to an extent, it takes Sakura’s sadness. Her tears water the faith in a bright future and Naruto’s determination provides the sun. Together they make hope grow. Together they rearrange destiny. And together they find comfort, small as it is." almost stopped reading right there, beautiful.

You put many elements together, and used winter creatively; i just thought everything worked.

Tell you the truth, i think this was more Naruto x Sakura romantic than most romances with the pair out there. I apologize since that wasn't the intention, but the realism and heartfelt emotions of both characters just gave that idea. Its no longer that Naruto crushes on Sakura. Sakura is seeing Naruto more and more for who he is.

Also, this is all me here, but the characters at this point know that Sasuke is dead. Its well over 3yrs and Orochimaru must have done the body replacement already. This made the story even more sadder, and maybe thats why i read the piece as more than just friendship between the two.

Naruto is still waiting for Sakura

Again, love your work. this piece especially
crystal-gundam chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
cute~ exactly how i'd picture sakura trying to be stronger in front of naruto and sasuke (even tho he's not here in this fic) and she really is growing up ]