Reviews for Pursuit
TrustInFaith chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Loved it post more
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
i know this hasen't been updated since 08-04-07 so i hope you choose to update it again soon because i really like it and its the only tara/kennedy fanfic on here.
wingster chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Yea..this story needs to be updated especially after that cliffhanger.
Veruca chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
keep going i like it...update soon
blue talith chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Unfortunately, the author for some unknown reason had to let this story lapse. For I really would have liked to have had the story continue!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
The summary had me worried. While I think I'm one of the few who actually likes Kennedy, I couldn't have handled a story totally about her if it was connected to the previous story.

But that I started reading (and may I mention I was over the moon you said you were trying a Tara/Kennedy relationship?), and I discovered it was still about Tara.

Onto chapter two now.
McFarfetch chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
I know this is rather late, but I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this story and hope you will update soon. I think the pairing, or I should say the possible pairing of Tara and Ken is inspired and I like how you're handling it. I do hope they end up together.

Speaking of inspired, I really liked the bit with Faith asking to take Willow's last name as her own. Speaks volumes about where she is and how far she has come to get there.

I like that there is a little tension between Oz and Tara and that its an honest tension based on their history. I like both thease characters, but a lot of fanfics tend to make things a little too nice between characters especially if they're favs(and of course the opposite is true when concerns unpopular characters). Either way makes for far too bland a story.

So now we've got Tara, Kennedy, and Oz. All we need now is Moloch to put in an appearances and we'd have all of Willow's ex-s(though technically, in this story, Kennedy is not Willow's ex)

Anyway, enjoying the story, looking forward to the next update.
Lone Voice chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
I like it! the story line rocks and i like how ya paired up Ken and Tara. It would be wicked if Faith and Buffy got to getter to but hay i like it no matter. keep up the good work and I'll check in later for the update.
brencon chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Nice ending... and nice having Willow draw all those to her friends to help out with whatever was coming.
ChurroNation chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
WOOHOO! Yay Oz! :D

Haha. Please update soon xD
brencon chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
I like it! The return of Oz. Excellent work!
brencon chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
Great explanation of what happened in the room. Can't wait for the date, part deux.
ChurroNation chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Haha. Omg. U've FINALLY updated this
brencon chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
Great chapter. I love your creation of this Tara
McFarfetch chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
I am very delighted to see you've taken up this story again. I've enjoyed every chapter and this one is no exception. I enjoy the idea of hooking Tara and Kennedy up with each other and hope it comes to pass. Eagerly looking forward to your next update.