Reviews for Egyptian Romance
olivia.brown.777363 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
aww so kawai/so cute
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
It seems like a good story so far and I would love to finish reading it, u just change tenses too much for me. For example u would write kagome looked and then put he notices in the same sentence. If she looked then it should be he noticed. Don't think of this as a flame but jus helpful advice. U should really have someone proofread your stories first.
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
love your story just so you now the boomerang is the hirricos {dont care if i spelled it wrong}anyways great story:]
catgirld86 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
hi. this was an awesome fanfic.i wish you were going to write more. its so sad you're not! :( well, keep writing!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
hi. i love this so far! it is also an original idea. so far, i havent seen anyone else do an egyptian theme. great idea! -
Junsui Bara chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
it is spelled tetsaiga and Sango's boomarang is called hiraikotsu you made a great story! i luvs it!
Inutaisho37 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i want to give u some usefull advice. I hope this isnt consisdered a flame. u should ask someone to read ur stories for u before u publish them because u have A LOT of mistakes in ur writing. mostly grammer mistakes but a few spelling mistakes. sometimes u dont see ur own mistakes if u read it over urself. plez dnt hate me!
Sessho's Gal chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
great chapter
ladydemonshezra chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
oh and by the way...thanks for the letter...i am really happy too now that i know Gaara lives...yay! Gaara! i appreciate u letting me know...thanks so much.
ladydemonshezra chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
yay! err...i mean...boo! bad guys stole the girls...thats terrible...how could that happen...im sad now...i hope the boys win...yay! for the boys! lol. great chapter by the way...i love it...cant wait for the next
Sessho's Gal chapter 16 . 8/7/2007
another wonderful chapter
ladydemonshezra chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
well i like the story...but i still think gaara is mine...lol. just kidding...but i dont like the fact that he's dead right now...but i love the story...and dead in the naruto shippuuden...:'( it makes me cry to think of it...:(
Sessho's Gal chapter 15 . 7/31/2007
another wonderful chapter
Okami-Gamer-001 chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
NEXT CHAPPIE!
The Silver Flame chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
the shirt is a haori, the pants are hakamas, the boomerang bone is called hiraikotu and yes you spelled tetsusaiga correctly