Reviews for Waiting Game
Avide chapter 36 . 3/10
How entertaining!
AngelxPhoenix chapter 37 . 2/26
Omg, it's almost three in the morning, and I don't care. I just blew through the last ten chapters, and I couldn't stop until I came to the end. This was freaking awesome! I had a good feeling about it going into it, and you have no idea how unbelievably happy I am that it paid off. The writing was solid throughout, you captured the boys beautifully (and I mean BEAUTIFULLY), I grew to love Danae in no time, the story was engaging, I could go on and on. You tore me up! I was laughing and crying and falling in love the whole time! Guess what, my dear? Next time someone comes looking for a recommendation, and even if they don't, I'm sending them your way. Brava! :D
AngelxPhoenix chapter 18 . 2/15
I just found my favorite chapter so far. :D
AngelxPhoenix chapter 16 . 2/13
High five for the argument over the movies. You just about had me in stitches! Shucks, Connor did kind of ruin the moment there, just when things were getting juicy, but I still love him. Hard to do otherwise, right?
AngelxPhoenix chapter 15 . 2/11
I'm taking a break from reading to comment on two things: I actually applauded when I read Murph's outburst at the motel explosion, as that's one of my favorite lines in the movie. I also got an epic attack of fangirl shivers at the scene with him treating Danae's wounds (erotic sensations! I couldn't help myself!) which immediately did a one-eighty at the clothes iron. I cringed while reading that. Ugh, I hate seeing either of the boys in pain! Still loving on the story! :)
AngelxPhoenix chapter 13 . 2/8
Ooh, I liked so much about this chapter! The scene with Smecker and Croghan was good. I giggled through most of it, especially when the subject of marriage came up. I feel so bad for Connor even while I'm happy for Murphy and want him and Danae to have a good relationship. I liked the scene with Da, and I love the back story you gave him. As always, I'm excited to see what happens next! :)
AngelxPhoenix chapter 11 . 2/5
Ah, I needed a good laugh, and you gave me an even dozen! I love the bickering and the horseplay between the boys, it's spot on for them. Then it was like cheering on a football game waiting for that kiss. "Go on, keep going, almost there...TOUCHDOWN!" Good chapter, and it definitely left me ready for more. Alas, it will have to wait until tomorrow. *sad face*
AngelxPhoenix chapter 7 . 2/3
Uh oh...so much for safer. And whoop whoop for Smecker! I was wondering if he would be appearing in this! It's late and I have to get up early, but after a cliff hanger like that, I have to keep reading a little more. Love it!
BoondockAngel chapter 37 . 2/3
Lovely, lovely story. You, my dear, write brilliantly!
AngelxPhoenix chapter 2 . 1/31
Well, I seem to be pretty hooked so far. Murph's fear for Connor was heartbreaking! The love and devotion between these two are enormous, and to disregard that is to miss something vital in their characters. I like your humor, and I'm already looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I really like this story! Bravo! Although you are aware that Da's name is Noah yeah?
0rchidd chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
OMG im loving every bit of this! The relationship the boys have with one another, that contentedness and depth of love...moving and make me love them more. Danae is a wonderful character, I find my self falling for her too.
Boondock Dixon chapter 37 . 8/28/2013
Found the sequels lol
Ignore my rant!
BoondockDixon chapter 37 . 8/28/2013
That's it?
That's where this is ending?
Who's Maire? Are she and Sasha going to make it? What happened to Martin? Why were there four men? Were Connor and Murpht among them? If so, why were they shooting at her and her little girl?
So many questions!

Loved this fanfiction. I'm cut that it's over!
Never read one that's quite like it! Again, I normally hate OC fics, but this one is amazing!
Is there a sequel?
I want so badly to read more of the brothers, and also Danae! She's such a realistic, amazing character!

Never stop writing! Cuz you're damn good at it!
BoondockDixon chapter 29 . 8/27/2013
Congratulations!
I've never been so emotional over a fanfiction.
And by emotional, I mean infuriated. Fucking infuriated.
THOSE SONS OF BITCHES
I CAN'T EVEN!

Great fic
Normally I can't stand Murphy (or Connor)/OC fics but this one is brilliant!
Every time Connor interrupted them I was like "CONNOR! WHAT THE HELL?!"
I LOVE THIS!
The first OC fic I've ever loved!
Congrats!