Reviews for That Which Has Died, and That Which Never Will
Ayumi Elric chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Man, I love this fanfic. Right after reading the last book, I came right back here and read it again...I think it's kinda funny, and ironic (I won't spoil if you haven't read the book)

~Ayumi
Capt. Cow chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Well, you got me crying. Lol. That means it was well written, coz I'm not one to just burst into tears at random. Good story.
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
that was so sad. you have a talent for writing and this fic showed that
Jeanne Theisen chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I am very touched by this story. It is a very thoughtful, sincere and deeply sentimental. On top of that; it is very intelligently written. I look forward to even more stories from this author.
mina chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Another review.

I actually got sad and happy at the same time. Damm you Ra...uhm I mean Dr. Hairspray.

Now I'm not as cruell as every one thinks (well maybe) but I really felt sad an yet I felt happy that he would go on living for them. Something I would do. ( say this to any one and I will kill you. remember you can't out run a bullet.)

Any wyas I really liked this story,especially the last line. You really will become a writer some day. (Holy crap I'm gpoing all sappy. Damn you Rac..Uhm Dr. Hairspray. Damn you!
Emily chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
You are brilliant and your words are so poignant and touching...

You have a gift and your writing will take you as far as you want to go
leighie chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wow. Really good ending. 'And he would weep, because the line between happiness and sadness is as thin as the one between life and death.' That was very...good. Yeah. Good! Keep it up!