Reviews for Darkness Falls
PasUneVampire chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Wait, why did the demon fly backwards when he was touching Dean's head? Why did he even take Dean and Sam in the first place? How did Dean escape? Did they ever kill the demon or did he just give up?
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
love it
Sushi Chi chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
Not a bad story. I liked it. Interesting having Mary alive though, y'know? But well done. I liked how after Dean remembered everything he went all kick ass on the demon. That was schweet.
HAMUCHA chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
That's it?

But there're so much mystery surrounding Ddan, and the demon got away...?
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
O god ,o god, o god. This is getting excited.
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
O boy, the non-amnesia Dean would be embarrassed if he knows there're other people watching him break down.
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Oh, you passed the tortured Dean's scene. Thank God! I can't stand reading Dean being tortured in long explicit detail and imagine that it's been going on for 2 years, while his not smart family searched for him uselessly.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
(So, what did you think so far? )

Hm, it's interesting.

(It’s kinda a short/rushed/shaky start, but it gets better!)

Well, I really hope so.

Does Dean has an amnesia or something?
snowchic92 chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
OMG! loved it!
Mishka89 chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
Heya Claire! Great story, loved it! Dean angst is just the best and you gave me a nice hit of it in this. Mary being alive was a cool twist too. Wicked ;)
timetowaste247 chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
This is a good read. I think you really got across the idea that Dean was lost and very unsure of himself in the beginning.

This story doesn't seem even close to complete. There is just so much we don't know. Why take Dean in the first place? It was a test didn't say much. How did Dean get away the first time? What really happened the second time? What was it like for Dean over that year he was held captive? Who where the others? I just feel there is so much more that can be done with what has been started here.
StoryDreamer chapter 10 . 11/23/2006
I really enjoyed your story. simply enjoyable to read late at night when you're suppose to be asleep. StoryDreamer
samantha-dean chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
hay y'all please tell me y'all doin a sequel ,if not my world has ended
Genie chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
I have really enjoyed reading this story, will there be a sequel to explain what happened, why the demon got knocked out? Where everyone suddenly dissappeared to, thersby allowing the boys to escape? Just felt that there were some unanswered questions! The story has had me hooked - good writing! Hope you are feeling better now. Genie.
Lilithxfic chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
Hey Claire! It's good to hear from you ;)

When I opened my email today and saw your update I let out a "Yeah!" out loud! needless to say everyone stared at me! not like they aren't used to me yelling out of the blue, or laughing my ass off in the pc lol ;)

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Sure, we can out the shovel to rest...:( *tear* I won't need it...I'll update always...when I can lol

Anyway, that was one GREAT FIC! I loved and I'm sad it's over! Hope you have other in mind soon ;)

See ya!

BTW, did you watch usual suspects? Man! I loved this epi!