Reviews for Roommates II
Fredx66 chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
I know I'm about like 10 years too late on this, but I would just like to let you know, this fanfic (including roommates 1) has some of the best writing and sentence structure I have ever seen, and the story is phenomenal. I love how you progress the story and character development, this story deserves so much more credit than it has right now. I have read many many bbrae fanfic, and roommates is by far one of my favorites, it just has everything I'm looking for, I get all these emotions and amazing feelings when I read this. So thank you for this, and like I said, this was made a long time ago and I don't know if you'll even see this comment, but I really hope you do, and you read my comment and see how much I appreciate your hard work and amazing writing skills. Keep up the good work.
teen titan shiper chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
I fpund ur room mates fanfic and I finnished it with a happy but sad grin that it was over but I found this I havent read it yet but I wanr u to make many more

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Teentitansfan chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
It's so cute how Starfire calls babies a "bumgorf" it's SOO CUTE
aprilbabyapril chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I need a rommates 3 and a 4 and so on and so on never stop dude never stop
aprilbabyapril chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
that was the happiest thing i have ever read i love bbrae with all my heart i'm like rae and never cry but when she cried i cried and i couldn't stop reading till the end i absolutely loved that thank you for writting that
BlankRaven chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
loved it
but wanted the baby to come before the end
unknown chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
this was one of the best stories of my life! thanks for writing! you did great! please, on more about ravens pregnancy! your awesome! ill be watching out for it!
im begging you chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Please, for the love of God, do an x-rated story already
Brown-eyed-bookworm852 chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
I loved it was sooo cute to b I was watching tt while reading this and every time bb would come on I would glare at the screen bc he broke Rae's heart.
fantard chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
Yes. I was hoping that would happen. I'm glad it did. I was getting a little worried there. Make sure nothing bad will happen again, or else...:) jk. probably.
fantard chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
They better have children at the end of this or I'll end you :) jk. maybe.
silvermoonskies chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
I love your stories, your such an incredible writer! Reading your stories actually made me get my own account and write as well as read every single one of yours. I love this one, it made me cry and laugh and gave me shivers at some points which was weird but nonethless it was amazing.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Great story! You managing to include most genres in the story is not really suprising, since your awesome in that way, but yet it has its way to do so. You sure are a true author and for whatsoever reason you decide on abandoning writing, please remember you change peoples lives, for the better, like me.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
You should make a thrid about there life with a pregnant Raven and a over tried Beast Boy.
Daniel chapter 12 . 8/12/2014