Reviews for Roommates II
Miguel27 chapter 12 . 7/29
loved it
but wanted the baby to come before the end
unknown chapter 12 . 7/19
this was one of the best stories of my life! thanks for writing! you did great! please, on more about ravens pregnancy! your awesome! ill be watching out for it!
im begging you chapter 12 . 5/8
Please, for the love of God, do an x-rated story already
musicgirl852 chapter 12 . 2/6
I loved it was sooo cute to b I was watching tt while reading this and every time bb would come on I would glare at the screen bc he broke Rae's heart.
fantard chapter 11 . 2/1
Yes. I was hoping that would happen. I'm glad it did. I was getting a little worried there. Make sure nothing bad will happen again, or else...:) jk. probably.
fantard chapter 6 . 2/1
They better have children at the end of this or I'll end you :) jk. maybe.
silvermoonskies chapter 12 . 1/18
I love your stories, your such an incredible writer! Reading your stories actually made me get my own account and write as well as read every single one of yours. I love this one, it made me cry and laugh and gave me shivers at some points which was weird but nonethless it was amazing.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Great story! You managing to include most genres in the story is not really suprising, since your awesome in that way, but yet it has its way to do so. You sure are a true author and for whatsoever reason you decide on abandoning writing, please remember you change peoples lives, for the better, like me.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
You should make a thrid about there life with a pregnant Raven and a over tried Beast Boy.
Daniel chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
absolutely liked it :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
I thought it was perfect how raven said she wanted her own little "bumgorf"
dj25taz chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I really loved this sequel
Kaarlinaa chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
omg this was really good lol i loved it
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
I love the sequel even better, you seem to make sequels better.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
more cccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppttttteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssss!