Reviews for Light Flurries in the Clear Night Sky
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Not terrible
Riri chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
xD dang it! that explains it all, since i'm watching the anime but i don't know where these scenes are coming from. Thanks alot! :D I will read the manga! and with how you wrote that scene, i can't wait to catch up! *sigh* too bad tomorrow is school, i should be in bed now but i had to read this, I give you 10 outta 5 stars! :D now i go to sleep with happy dreams x3 Thank you oodles! *hugs and runs before mother wakes up* ay cha
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Ah, this series is not appreciated enough...*sigh*
Ringo Nonohara chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Ah.. nice.. x3 Very well written and it's good to see Daichi's POV of things!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Fabulous job! This fic was the best! I thought that you did a great job writing up this wonderful fic. I think I might add this to my favorites! Hope to see more fics from you soon! :P

Later,

Wolfy
RnDm-BandNerd chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
This is excelent-!
FukaiUmi chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Ah I had just finished watching the end of the Hime-chan anime, looking for a nice fic, and I found it. Beautiful job. I love the mother's knowing intuition. I actually never read the manga, so now I'm intrigued. Hearing Daichi call out "HIMEKO" ... well,it just made me happy. *sigh* Well then, keep up the good work, we need more Hime-chan fics...maybe I'll write one myself. :)
panatlantic chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
very cute i wish there were more hime-chan no ribon fics _
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Please write more Hime-chan no ribbon fanfics!
yume chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
_ very nicely done!
Kylara chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
You know, I was clicking through fanfics here when I came, once again, upon the Hime-chan section. And I re-read your two fanfics here, and I realized, with all due horror, that I had never reviewed this. And so I must say that yours was a wonderful, spectacular Hime-chan no Ribbon fanfic - probably one of the best HnR's I've ever read, and such a sweet look into the manga world. In this one in particular, I love how you put Daichi's mother in, and how well you captured the free-spirited Kobayashi Daichi himself. In other words, you did a great job, and I'm looking forward to anything else you might write.
Joanchan chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
So...I have never seen the manga but I've seen the anime. So what happens...Does Hime-chan say she loves him? Did he say he loved her back? I've never seen the manga! HELP!

Anime Love to all,

Tamahomeluver
MetaSigma chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Very heart warming. It really gives a much GREATER inside on Daichi's character than the anime could really produce I though. I've only seen the anime so I don't know anything about the manga. But very heartwarming none the less.
RiKa1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
It. Is. So. BEAUTIFUL!

OMG, you portrayed it wonderfully...Hm...Write more, ok?
shoujo fanatic chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Ina-chan. Thank you. THANK YOU. I'm absolutely thrilled to find a fanfiction such as this. I adore Himechan but thought my chances of finding an eloquent, well-written, incredibly faithful yet still insightful story for the series would be absolutely impossible, and then you posted this fic. And based on manga events no less! I'm extremely grateful!

Please write more! More more more!