Reviews for Smile for Me
Aemun chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Yes, it is sad that you don't own Blood, it would have been way better than it is now.

Honestly superb, the expressions are perfect, then again..Solomon IS perfect, nothing can go wrong with himXD
champ chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
nicely done dudett! (dat's d female version of dude)

loved how you compiled all of these together. sXs ROCKS!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
waouh ! Salomon and Saya LOVE !
Scarlet7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
gah! if ONLY he did that! and if ONLY saya let him do that in the series, i'd be too happy! very nice fic, love the way you wrote it! anyway, ganbatte!
cookie crisp chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
even though i think this fanfic is crazy for the sense that i know saya would never let him kiss her and worse, im sure she will never smile after receiving the kiss, i honestly loved this fanfic. the words used were like in a poem, so delicate and fragile(well that's what i think and you cant be calling me a sissy just by being touched by this poem because im a girl and its in my genes to feel this sort of thing)anyway, i was never really a huge fan of hagi's and seeing sololmon finally having the attention he deserves(i mean common the guy saved saya more than enough) really made me happy, dont get me wrong, im not crazy for solomon but i just REALLY appreciate that someone has taken his/her time and effort to make this. so thank you once again.(just to clear things up, again, im not gay!) oh yeah, keep writting and god bless! you have a gift to be proud of!
ruby32alchemist chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
*SIGHS* that was soo... ROMANTIC! PLS WRITE MORE CHAPTERS !
SemiPrecious chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
aw, how adorable! kudos, by the way, for finding the perfect balance between the fluff and the soul searching. i hate when one over rides the other... but you did it perfectly! i hope to read some more of your works soon...
runbabylive chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
It was remarkable! I love the pairing Saya and Solomon.

I loved it!

-Artistic
SexyGhirardelliMmmm chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
My hero! I've always wanted to see Solomon and Saya together and you've made my dreams come true! This is so sweet it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside xD Keep up the great work and I hope to see more from you!
x Ino x chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Saya X Solomon stories are so few. Pls write more!
xz chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Sensei! Teach me teach me teach me how to write a great Blood fanfic! XD

Seriously, please do so!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Kya finally Solomon and Saya!
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Lol! Good job! This is the first SayaxSolomon I've read! It's refreshing!
Nicolet chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I really like the pairin SayaSolomon and i hav a hard time findin fics about them, and when i saw your fic i just knew i had to read it and compliment on ur smart move.. XD just kiddin, really really great story btw, KEEP IT UP!
fireblosom- to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Lovely! I really do hold a torch for solomon..though I would also love to see saya with kai! All in all great!