Reviews for Take You With Me
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
This story was just as good as the prequel, which was amazing!

Nice one!

PS: Love Katie the hybrid Squereal! (sorry if I can't spell)
dragonDraw chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
this story was great just like the prequel i like the squirrel its cute and i think your author name is hilarious though the doctor was exactly like someone who just let go of the world on his shoulders so i can see him that hyper and childish, i liked that most about this story series
feferipixies chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
God! What's up with you and nucular weapons? And a chainsaw...I dunno.
Veritas Found chapter 12 . 8/24/2007
"The police were running around trying to herd people together, afraid of another alien attack." Can I just say I absolutely adore the irony of that sentence? xD

And wow...that ending totally made me think of Oisin and Naimh heading towards Tir Na nOg (only they were really on flying, wingless horse and here there's no end where Oisin gets stuck back in the human realm) - which I totally love, 'cause that's one of my favorites. )

ANYWAY...absolutely brilliant. Your writing is just brilliant - I've been sitting here laughing my head off through most of this, and even the serious parts are bloody fantastic. Though I gotta ask, 'cause it was bugging me a bit...Katie was still in is pocket when they went all 'splodey, right? ('Cause that just rocks so much, if they even brought back the squirrel. And hybrid squirrel? So much freakin' love.) (Oh yeah - and you totally rocked geek pride there, too - I don't know if it was intentional, but exploding vegetables total Urkle thing (imagine the Doc as Steve! xD). xD)

All in all? Genius.
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
That is the most laugh-out-loud feel-good story i've read! get it published!

p.s love katie the hybrid
LGallacher chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I Read The Prequel. Just thought I'd say This Rocks! Love, love, love, love, love, love, love it. Just one thing as far as I can tell Rose is the one undoing Theta's a.k.a the Doctor's shirt as Jackie comes in so why does Jackie shout at HIM!
Telemnar-xo chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
i love fire! mmha!
Jacqueline Roget chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
hm interesting start to story 2.
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
You are definitely a brilliant writer, or as the docter would say, you write "fantastic"! I must admit though, before reading your stories, I actually read the last line of this story, because I like happy, fluffy endings, and if it ended sadly or horribly, like many other fanfics I have read that made me upset (I believe in happy endings), then i wouldn't have read it. I like feel-good books. And this writing was, no IS(!), "wonderfully, fantastically" written. Could you tell me of other good Dr. Who fanfics that are happy, fluffy and relatively long, that you might recommend? I'd love to read more of your work, even if you carried on this to another sequel. It is definitely good enough for it!
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
M... chocolate brownies... they are so nice when my grandmother makes them... How'd you get the idea of exploding carrots? I like it~! Poor Jackie, having to watch her daughter about to explode.
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
Yay... katie... That is an awesome name for a squirrel.

"Pleanty of time to...play" you say. What kind of play _-
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
Hehe, poor docter... with a future mother-in-law like Jackie, who wouldn't be scared to have to tell her they were getting married in two days time, and that they are gods...?
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
Woot, woot, they are gods! Can I ask your permission to use that idea in a Harry Potter fanfic I want to write in the future, with giving you credit for your idea? Because you wrote it so well and so perfectly, i really think its a great idea. And usually i might have thought it was too excessive, but you put it in the plot so perfectly. I love it when the main characters are so powerful.
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
This was the most emotional chapter for me! Docter's thoughts about Rose were so heart wrenching. And I don't usually get so up and down emotional about a story, unless it is good writing, and this is really good writing... Really, really, good writing.
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
This was a really sad chapter to read *sniff sniff*. They killed Kiddo and Rose. But once again, and as usual, so well written!