Reviews for Sorrows Released
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
you know, it's funny, but the reason for them being evil was probably Goku if you think about it; after he died, Gero felt no reason to increase the power of the androids and made them more evil instead...
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Yo!

I've never read Dragon Ball Z, and although I had no idea who the characters were, I found myself drawn into the story. Despite its graphic-ness, its a good portrayal of emotion!
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Well, a little disturbing. But certainly a welcome relief from all those stories where Trunks all of a sudden decides he can't kill 18 and, lo and behold, starts a relationship with her. Right, he's just gonna forget the poeple she killed, including his friends and family, and she'll pretend he didn't just kill her brother. FAR FETCHED! This was good though. Kind weird when Trunks gives her a once over, though.
prosser783 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Call me a sadictic bastard if you will, but that was seriously the best angst/gore story i've ever read.
Chrosis chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
You earn applause. The Androids SERIOUSLY didn't get what they deserved.
Dude chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Some gore has never hurt anyone :) Great work, keep it up.
Crocodile chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
The best M rated (non lemon) one-shot I have ever read. This captured something in myself that I want to do to the very man I hate more than anything or anyone. You, my friend, are a brilliant author.