Reviews for Color Me Cool
Kayla chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
It's LESBIAN for aGIRL bitch get your facts straight
DaveysMommy chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Of course everyone wants you to continue! Get on it! You know...someday. When you have time or whatevs.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
This authorette22. In "Before We Grow Up", you hinted that Kristy began using drugs while dating Deric Higgins. My suggestion is show how all that came about.
zora payke chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
hey so i hope u keep writing this story i never liked kristy all that much thought she was kind of lame. but this gives me a better idea of why she was so lame. i do hope you keep writing its a good story!
Longtimereaderfirsttimereview chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
You HAVE to keep going! I love your stories and can't wait another 4 years for an update ;-)
Special Agent Stace chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
absolutely keep going! :)
Crayolararo chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Ohh, I only just discovered your stories, and have finished reading every single one! I hope you update again soon! ie, not in four years time :P
FlameOfIllumination chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
Thankyou! Thankyou so much for updating!

wow, how things change in 3 months. Kristy goes from being Derek's adoring fan to not really caring that he's not out with her.

The Shannon/Miranda stuff made me laugh because it reminds me so much of high school- though reading back through Kristy and Shannons discussions about the BSC it makes me wonder..does Shannon have a thing for Kristy?

I like, though I think this chapter has a very different tone to earlier ones, not suprising really with a four year gap!

Thanks so much for updating, please, continue! :)
allyb chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
So pleased to see a review! I just reread this story from the beginning and it is fantastic, please keep going! Kristy has quickly become one of mt favourite characters (lets be honest, she was a little annoying in the books) and I also like the revelation about Shannon (though had an inkling from preceding chapters...does she have a crush on Kristy?) Please update soon!
Drucilla Black chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I love this story so much! Please update it again really soon!
lydia237 chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
Keep going! Love the story and love the characters, Kristy always was my favorite
Anonymouse chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
Please please please continue, I've read your story atleast a dozen times and thought you'd never finish it. I'm so interested in how you write Kristy and how she's slowly changing into a different person. Everything is so dramatic but realistic and I can't wait to read more!
demiboo chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
pretty good story, sounds like you know what you are doing
LizWis chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
I remember back when you first started writing this, it was one of my favourites on the site.

Welcome back, I hope you stick around.
Malin chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Oh, I loved this story! I'd never seen it before, because it was burried so far back in the archives. I just spent the last hour or so catching up on all of the chapters and I thought it was fantastic. I love your portrayal of Kristy and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Please update ASAP!