Reviews for Pieces of Heaven
xxunowhoxx chapter 14 . 9/17/2006
loved the las two chapters but did it have to end, it was getting good!
karen147145 chapter 14 . 9/15/2006
Love this story and i'm glad theres a happy ending.

i hope theres a Sequel to this story anyway
IreneCan chapter 14 . 9/15/2006
very well done. It was great the way Noah was really too busy thinking that his son would never get a girl friend because of being a freak. Great going! He never expected it!
IreneCan chapter 13 . 9/15/2006
good writing. Just enough details to help the readers really get into the story.
MadMutant chapter 14 . 9/15/2006
Thats a really cool name! I really liked this chapter it was so sweet
melodie568 chapter 14 . 9/14/2006
what a lovely name i wonder who picked it out. lol. you are right i was suprised. great chapter i love it and i love the story you did a great job brenda. now it is time for the alcazar story.
melodie568 chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
wow there is so many twists and turns and secret plans it is hard to understand sometimes but it is excellent and i cant believe there is only one chapter left. great job brenda
Feline Feral chapter 12 . 9/14/2006
*hides behind chair*

I did it again, Sorry! Have I not read anything else?

Anyway I totally love this so far.

_

Rosalie
xxunowhoxx chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
luv both chapters!
MadMutant chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
Ohh thats one clever twist, i hope you update soon!
melodie568 chapter 12 . 9/11/2006
this is my fourth review of this story in one night, i had to catch up. anyways i cant believe jesse is hurting kae by leaving her like that. although he is smart not to tell her why he is leaving but she is devastated. awesome chapter i cant wait for the last two they are the only ones i havent read before.
melodie568 chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
it was really charles jesse was talking to and not his dad but he calls charles dad? i hope noah doesnt hurt kae and jesses baby let alone kill her
melodie568 chapter 10 . 9/11/2006
great chapter i like how you wrote why it was called sanctuary awesome job keep writing cuz im still reviewing :D
melodie568 chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
i hope adam takes good care of kae and jesse and jesse doesnt get together with shal cuz kae would be mad good chapter pls pms
IreneCan chapter 10 . 9/11/2006