Reviews for The Scent of Grass and Flowers
balooga-bear3 chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
aww, so fluffily adorable ((:
Sockk-eeett3 chapter 16 . 11/28/2008
Ommg, this story iss soo awesome!

Whenn Ino fell, I got all emotional with Shika's wordss

shikaxino forever :))
Hungrytiger11 chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
I have been really enjoying all these drabbles but my heart broke and melted over this, especially at the line about his life encircling hers. I think this might be the most romantic piece of fanfiction I've read.
AmethystDreamer chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
That was so adorable!
Mooncatcher chapter 16 . 11/14/2008
So far, this story is AMAZING. Especially the last chapter, which I found unbelievably intense and heated and vivid...You are a fantastically talented writer, incorporating the perfect blend of skills and plots into this, so it'll never be boring, and it'll never be drab and dry.

Love it! :D :D :D
mellownonchalant chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Not the best from the collection, but still cute
mellownonchalant chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Oh yeah, GO SHIKAMARU, go get your woman!
mellownonchalant chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
That was really good. RIP Asuma, we all miss you. Shika's last line was perfect (lol, woah I just realized that was a bit redundant)!
mellownonchalant chapter 13 . 11/4/2008
OMG hahahaha Shika gave Ino a hickey. So funny how Choji's so clueless, poor kid lol.
mellownonchalant chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
LOL OMG this is pure GENIUS! Hahaha, those two just can't seem to stop ravashing each other. Lol apparently Shika's quite hot sans ponytail and mesh shirt! Hahaha. The parents...lol and their sixth sense. Man so funny and cute.

I was just reading this and I burst out laughing and my grandma asked me what was wrong lmao.
mellownonchalant chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Woah, persistent Shikamaru's so sexyy.

Love these kinds of one-shots, forbidden love! So exciting, sinful mwuahahhaa! You captured Ino's emotions so well, she can't resist Shika's will.
mellownonchalant chapter 15 . 11/4/2008
Aw, reading Shika's poem to Ino made me fall in love with this pairing all over again. Its such a perfect poem describing their relationship. Aw this is so sweet!
mellownonchalant chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Oh I love #7! Its so cute how Ino's doubting her courage to take a chance on love so she talks to Shika about it. Aw...this is so sweet and fluffy but not overly fluffly with a tiny, tiny hint of naughtyness.
RetickLover chapter 16 . 10/29/2008
AW (YEA...this is go on for a while...hehe)W! lol! seriously tho! so cute, especially at the end. anyways, wat u did with the whole shika vs. inochi (sp? nt sure i got i rite) was awesome! tht shud become a full out story! wit da whole her gettin preggy and everythin. after i read it, i was hopin tht u'd hav more chappys like tht. anyways...AWESOME fic
XxsasusakuxX chapter 16 . 10/28/2008