Reviews for The Scent of Grass and Flowers
nufze chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
awwww so sweet! shikamaru is genius enough to melt ino's stubborn head! XD
nufze chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
ARRGGGH WHY INOICHI CHANGE INTO ANNOYING DADDY! ahahaha i love your story, so forgive me for how late myself to review this one :(
lethalshikaino chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Priceless...
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
I WAS WAITING TO REVIEW TIL THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I COULDN'T, THIS MADE ME BAWL LIKE A CHILD I FUCKING CANT WITH THIS STORY IT'S SO FCUKING PERFECT CHAPTER 7 AND THIS ONE ARE MY FAVES SO FAR BUT I KNOW THERE'LL BE MORE FAVES ALONG THE WAY
Cheerful Regression chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
You are an extremely talented writer and you weave them beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us.

-CR
Cheerful Regression chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Ah! Fantastic and perfect and ridiculously cute. You win at life.

-CR
Caramelized chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
...could not bust through this chapter to continue my reading frenzy
Something definitely broke here
In my feels ;; doesnt help listening to ed sheeran's voice either...
Amazing job.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Hilarious! I had to laugh so hard. Really like this chapter. Your writing skills are incredible!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
This chapter was really touching. I liked all of them so far, but this one beats them all. It was written with much emotion, nevertheless no exaggeration or cheesiness. Very well done.
AshAnime chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Wow! This chapter was deep!
AshAnime chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
This chapter was soooo awesome! I love how you ended it! But I dont think you should title the whole thing based off the first chapter. I feel like all of these should be titled "I cant" cuz Ino seems to say it alot LOL:)

anyways I'm loving this and ur a genius!
AshAnime chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was sooo cute and well written! And I bet Asuma smells like a freshly lit cigarette:) Keep up the awesome work!
GalanthaDreams chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Smiling.
Another Anon chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
This chapter got me real good. I shedded tears. Thats how hard it hit me. The thought of them being born together and dying together is just so sweet, yet so sad. Q.Q Bravo!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
omg i loved it, im laughing so hard! my sister is going to wake up any second now to hit me! its 4am in the morning and yeaaaap im reading this, the end omfg! this cant be the end, I freaking loved it! He had planned it! ajsdhfjahskdf they are... omg they just need to get married now. Thanks for the awesome story.
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »