Reviews for The Scent of Grass and Flowers
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Hilarious! I had to laugh so hard. Really like this chapter. Your writing skills are incredible!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
This chapter was really touching. I liked all of them so far, but this one beats them all. It was written with much emotion, nevertheless no exaggeration or cheesiness. Very well done.
AshAnime chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Wow! This chapter was deep!
AshAnime chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
This chapter was soooo awesome! I love how you ended it! But I dont think you should title the whole thing based off the first chapter. I feel like all of these should be titled "I cant" cuz Ino seems to say it alot LOL:)

anyways I'm loving this and ur a genius!
AshAnime chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was sooo cute and well written! And I bet Asuma smells like a freshly lit cigarette:) Keep up the awesome work!
GalanthaDreams chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Another Anon chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
This chapter got me real good. I shedded tears. Thats how hard it hit me. The thought of them being born together and dying together is just so sweet, yet so sad. Q.Q Bravo!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
omg i loved it, im laughing so hard! my sister is going to wake up any second now to hit me! its 4am in the morning and yeaaaap im reading this, the end omfg! this cant be the end, I freaking loved it! He had planned it! ajsdhfjahskdf they are... omg they just need to get married now. Thanks for the awesome story.
bubbles05 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
I would like to see a sequel towards this story, I wanna know what happens! lol
bubbles05 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
This chapter, made me cry a lot. It was beautiful..
ys chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
XD brilliant!
I enjoyed this one very much and choji's cluelessness is just too good!
ys chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
loved this one *_*
ys chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
this one is actually brilliant. It's a tiny bit ooc maybe for shika, but I love it none the less. it has such an appealing twist
ys chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I really love your interpretation of them and your stories. The characters are very well written and you revived the couple for me. I haven't read a shikaino ff in 8 years or so but I'm totally smitten with them once again
SI5EVA chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
This was amazing! I loved each and every one of your vignettes for so many reasons I cannot even begin to list them all. I'm super glad I came across your fic - you do ShikaIno much justice many times over. :) Each piece was sufficient and yet flowed so well with the others. Kudos for keeping everyone in character, for keeping the stories diverse and substantial, and for writing ShikaIno so fabulously.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »