Reviews for Becoming A Prince
junienmomo chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
So unbelievably sad that this story is over. You captivated me for the whole evening, and I savor end each chapter, each moment.
But I'm more than sad, I'm also happy to have read such a beautiful story in the middle of the crap that is seasons six and seven.
The backstory for Luke is one of the truest, most believable ones I've read. Someone with a heart like his got it from somewhere,and loving parents would make the most sense.
FuzzBucket chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed this. I thought 6 chapters was going to move too quickly but you really did a great job. I like how Luke and Lorelai didn't just jump into a physical relationship, but instead they grew closer through a deeper understanding of each other and all that. Overall it was a great read.
katynhll chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
I really needed a break from studying and I found this story through another authors favorites. I really like it. So incredibly sweet.
MAVDP chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Wow! I just encountered this story today and I really love it!

Honestly, it's one of the best stories I've read about the Gilmore Girls and believe me, I have read a lot ;) It's so true, so real ... I could read the emotion behind them and I love the subtle way they transformed from friends to lovers...

I could make an endless list of the things I loved about this story, but I think the fact that you captured both Lorelai and Luke so well sums it up. You could see through them and transform that into this story. You really should get high praise for that!

On top of that, your writing is really nice. Sometimes in stories I don't like reading the stuff where people don't speak, but here I read every word. It reads fluently, without having a 'too easy' language.

So, thank you for this nice story!
Oh-no-she-di'ent chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
I am reading this for the first time right now (at work when I should be, ahem, working),and man, this was one of the best stories I have ever read. I have never took too much interest in stories that reference the 'L' word too soon. If I'm reading a fic where their relationship is already in effect, then it's OK, but other than that, it USUALLY turns me off b/c...well, I don't really know why (probably ooc). But, I swear to everything that is precious, when you wrote Lorelai saying, “Luke, that was the night I fell in love with you,” my heart dropped. You would have thought somebody had said it to me. I have no complaints. This whole story was beautiful. I noticed you did a hand holding thing. I did that too! I did it after you, but still, very cool. Oh, and congratulations! I didn't think it was possible to hate Chris anymore than I already did, and your wonderful writing caused me to re-examine the reasons why I deteste him so very much.
1LukeLorelaiFan chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
That was the second time I read that story. I really like it.

Cheeseburger in Paradise...
sarahb2007 chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
OK so i seriously loved that story and i don't know why you ended it there... you should go way beyound where you ended it. Alright so just wanted to tell you that i loved it.

sarah
smileyGGfan chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
aww! this was such a cute fic! totally made me restore faith in the LL relationship (not that i lost faith, but it was diminishing from those new promos). loved the hot, sexual tension when they got together n how they both opened up to each other. and their ILY's were soo sweet! great job :)
Nica chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
What an amazing story! I really think this is an awesome story with a good plot, great dialogues and a cute and sweet end. Just perfect, totally love it...what can I say more...?
Lukelorelaichick chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
WOW, i must say that this is an amazing story, you got me hooked the moment i started reading it. The ending (if that is the ending) was fantastic,you did all the right things and showed how they basically became a perfect family. Also the way that you had Luke and Lorelai express themselves and flirt with one another and feel so comfortable around each other made all the difference. You should be very proud of this story :)
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
this sounds like its going to be a really good fic. when i first read the title, i thought that the 'prince' was going to be for Rory (because of Luke's comment about her deserving a prince in "Pippi Virgin") but im glad its a LL fic. i think their vacation idea sounds pretty cool and u picked a good time when neither was involved in a relationship (that we know of since this is be4 the show aired). i hope they discover their mutual feelings for each other. keep writing :)
JC chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
I love it. the whole story, the way you stad in carder and did that whole romance thang. i think you could write your own book and have it publish. i know i would read it. do you have any publish books? if not do so and good luck.
There's Magic in the Music chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
That was so sweet! I loved it!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Good job! I'm surprised you posted all of this at once, but you did a great job writing it!
Lukeistheone chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
I just like happy endings, but it's the journey that I love the most. Especially between our two favorite people. LL all the way. Chris is evil. Sequel please. Love all your work.