Reviews for Meet the Count
setokayba2n chapter 17 . 5/23
It's a surprise that someone still remember Petshop of Horrors... Almost half or more seemed filling, but it was not that bad I suppose. As it had many funny moments. But yeah, Crappy ending.
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 17 . 2/24
It was fun but nothing definite on what happen on the 'final battle', to Dumbledore, or Harry makes it kinda cliff hanging.
Tyrian25 chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
The people of Zimbabwe are called Zimbabweans. The three main languages spoken in Zimbabwe are English, Shona and Ndebele.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 9/17/2016
Well the ending wasn't nice though I guess as a non human part demon he really couldn't stay around but it still sucked.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
My grandkids live Dorothy from the Wiggles but I absolutely detest Barney lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 9/17/2016
Let me guess Ron was going to blame Harry for his own stupidity lol. Wonder when the sign was put up?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
Lol that was hilarious.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
Lol so there is someone out there that can even scare Dark!
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
Lol at least with Kai disguised as Harry all the deaths won't be blamed on Harry. Interesting the the Weasel and Granger were pushed to the back and not allowed to fight...though with the atrocious aim that Ron has that was probably a good thing lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
Having a bored Harry is proving Hilarious for the school but I think it's more like a simmering volcano and it's going to blow soon and not be pretty! I can so see the house elves beating each other over the head with frying pans just to get new recipes lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
I do believe Severus had more fun in that potions class than Harry did. How long before the theft rumours reach the staff...it will be interesting to see if Minerva rears up like her an images forms and attacks or just passes it on as the Headmaster obviously knows what he is doing?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
I'm surprised there is anything left to harvest from the basilisk. I thought it was only fifth year and up that were prefects why was there a third year in the group that found Hermione?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
Lol now who could possibly be afraid of a Furbie lol. Again no comments from the old goat about his Occlumency shields lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Lol that was funny and not one point deduction for throwing a cheesecake in the Headmasters face...though why they would have cream cakes for breakfast I'm not sure lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Awwww we never find out all the plans they make lol. So what happened to snarky Snape he seemed almost human in that chapter lol.