Reviews for Meet the Count
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 9/17
Well the ending wasn't nice though I guess as a non human part demon he really couldn't stay around but it still sucked.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 9/17
My grandkids live Dorothy from the Wiggles but I absolutely detest Barney lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 9/17
Let me guess Ron was going to blame Harry for his own stupidity lol. Wonder when the sign was put up?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 9/17
Lol that was hilarious.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 9/17
Lol so there is someone out there that can even scare Dark!
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 9/17
Lol at least with Kai disguised as Harry all the deaths won't be blamed on Harry. Interesting the the Weasel and Granger were pushed to the back and not allowed to fight...though with the atrocious aim that Ron has that was probably a good thing lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 9/17
Having a bored Harry is proving Hilarious for the school but I think it's more like a simmering volcano and it's going to blow soon and not be pretty! I can so see the house elves beating each other over the head with frying pans just to get new recipes lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 9/17
I do believe Severus had more fun in that potions class than Harry did. How long before the theft rumours reach the staff...it will be interesting to see if Minerva rears up like her an images forms and attacks or just passes it on as the Headmaster obviously knows what he is doing?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 9/17
I'm surprised there is anything left to harvest from the basilisk. I thought it was only fifth year and up that were prefects why was there a third year in the group that found Hermione?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 9/17
Lol now who could possibly be afraid of a Furbie lol. Again no comments from the old goat about his Occlumency shields lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 9/17
Lol that was funny and not one point deduction for throwing a cheesecake in the Headmasters face...though why they would have cream cakes for breakfast I'm not sure lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 9/17
Awwww we never find out all the plans they make lol. So what happened to snarky Snape he seemed almost human in that chapter lol.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 9/17
Hmm not one slur or insult sheesh Draco is slipping.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 9/17
That was a bit confusing...the fifteen year old Harry with Kai on his arm disappeared and the twenty eight year old Yami or Dark took his place? Dark was also the vendor person as well right? Somehow I have a feeling all tell us about to break loose.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 9/17
Haha somehow I don't think Hedwig will be expecting a dragon/snake as a new companion lol.