Reviews for Premiere Event
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 3/29
Holy shit, this was great! I couldn't stop laughing especially when ,Taker kept on upping his age. I loved it.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hahaha... Oh god this is awesome. Taker is just so hilariously senile and cantankerous. Pay Your Dues may be one of the best lines ever. Nice work on this.
RatedX4Xtreme chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
So, I just left you a review on Catchy, but then I read your profile so I had to read this and...WTF? That's all I have to say and I'm gonna shut up now and stop fanfiction stalking you...
Slade's Icy Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
LMFAO That was just too hilarious!
Mystic Midnight chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
lol! That's funny, but in defence for John, I loved the movie. I kept laughing everytime Taker said how old he is. I mean it's like he aged 50 years every minute! lol.
theZman chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
OH MY GOD!

That was SO DAMN FUNNY!

Loved the undertakers tirades about how old he was an flair was just high!Can you please have mick foley/dude love/mankind/cactus jack in the next one?
deepee-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
funny... very funny indeed... nothingg like anything i've read before... i wonder if this DID really happen... !

lin-lynn35
SunshineandFlamingoes chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
yo ive actually seen yourhomepage already...u wrote hollow one, right? coz i really loved it. and dis is funnier tham its sequel!
mindlikemeatloaf chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i luved it! :-D
Chassie666 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
You know, I've read it about nine times now and it still makes me fall of my chair laughing...byt the way, The Undertaker himself will be in a movie released late 2007, I can't wait for you to write about that one!
AlKaholiK chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hey there, you ladies did a good job with this!

The parts that got me gigglin' were that, for every time Undie was trying to take someone's snack, he increased his age and I also enjoyed the part about "The Rock's Raisinettes". Yeah, alliteration is a pretty good tool in humor stories.

Again, good job!

-Alcoholic (100 Proof)
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
ROFL that was a great story really funny too, you should definately do a sequel perhaps for Kane's movie. Great job
Miss Pedigree chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
* ROFL * How great was that ?

Hilarious ! more...More.. MORE ! *LoL*
WandaXmaximoff chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
LMAO! That was hilarious. Well done. You should write more about all the WWE movies.

"Ju...I am 276 years old!" the Undertaker shouted. "I have been wrestling since the dawn of time! I.."

Classic!