Reviews for Storms of Every Nature
Mel chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
"He stopped touching me, though, and I missed that." That line was so perfect. The whole piece was so bitter and melancholy and the last two paragraphs summed everything up so nicely. That was one of the most graceful endings that I've ever seen in a fanfiction. Many authors don't know when (or how) to end a story, but this was handled very prettily.

I really liked this story. I hope that I can look forward to another one soon.

Mel
Kathryn Merlin chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
the end? aw... it just started getting sweet... :(
luvforsawyer chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
So sad! Great ending...I couldn't believe when Mark actually tried to make Roger get him sick. Yay for Roger saying no. Good job...
Diva Actress chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
Interesting, keep writing!
Tina101 chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
Cute story...good job. I'm sorry that it's over.

Blondie chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
yay! good fic, really like it... interesting ideas, and good grammar/spelling- NOT IN CHATSPEAK! YAY! lol might want to lengthen some chapters, and label at tops of chapters whose POV it is... but that's it. good show!

blondie
Diva Actress chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
More please!
Tina101 chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Wait, what? This chapter was really confusing to me.

Kathryn Merlin chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
aw cute picture with mark and roger. im glad he's becoming more responsible. can't wait for more mark/roger interaction.
Mel chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
Why didn't I ever think that Roger was an orphan? Now that it was said, it seems so obvious... I am in love with your Collins. Simply in love. Oh! I totally got the image of Roger clutching at the star of david for dear life. He seems like the sort who would like to believe in religion (even if he can't).

In short,
Diva Actress chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
I wants to read more, please?
Sargent Snarky chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
I wish I had time to do a proper review of this story; I rather like it, and there's plenty of things I'd like to say, but I only have, like, five minutes, so... I can't.

That said, please know that I, as I said, rather like this story and look forward to seeing where you go with it. I like all the different takes on Mark and Roger that people have (especially your varied ones, though I do not like the M/R slash depictions, but that's not a comment against you - just that I don't like M/R slash. Rather tend to loathe it, in fact.), and this one is particularly interesting, as is the interplay with Marueen.

However, I do have a question for you that's been bothering me since the first time I read /any/ of your fics.

Why do you write "god" with a - instead of the o? Why do you write it like this: 'g-d'?

It baffles me to no end, and I'd really like to know.

Thanks!

Sincerely Yours,

Snarky
zorabet chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
really, can anyone say best ever?

I am in love with this story.

-adds to faves-
Tina101 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
Mark's being nice now...YEAH! Good chapter, I like how you hinted at Collins and Roger's past.

Mel chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Gee, it feels like I say this every chapter, but I really love Mark's POV. Its so refreshing that he's not Altruistic Man who cares for Roger ever-so-deeply purely out of the goodness in his heart. I even like that Mark's so in love with Maureen, though I usually don't like that pairing. Oh, and dare I ask if this will eventual MarkRoger? (Not that I wouldn't read it if it wasn't. Really. I tend to like postRENT MR more anyway...) Either way, thanks much for updating so quickly (as usual!). Are you still going to update nearly every day during the school year, or more like once a week (or less often if you have a killer schedule)?

Looking forward to more of this/"Once More"/"Little Problems"!

Mel