Reviews for The Many Battles of Severus Snape and Hermione
great story!
Alexa1993 chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Love it! _
BelladonnaCailo chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
Lovely story, but sad. Glad that Neville had a chance at Headmaster.
amsev chapter 12 . 2/7/2007
I enjoyed your story. Look forward to reading your other writing!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Good start-I plan to enjoy this story as well.
Aurora River Williams chapter 11 . 1/26/2007
hey, i just found your story, not bad. But i was excited when i saw snape had a daughter named Olivia. i just finished my first ss/hg fic, and its about a little girl named Olivia. must be a common name for a snape, either that or great minds think alike :
indianpipe chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
I enjoyed your story and epilogue, thanks.
Diblik chapter 12 . 1/21/2007
I loved ir history and loved the ending and loved it all really u are one of my favorites from now on I'm atonished to see u don't have as many reviews as u deserve, I just found ur fic today and really liked it

XOXO
hermeres chapter 12 . 1/20/2007
Perfect! Absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see other work from you. I absoultely loved this story. I thought it was sweet for how they couldn't get over each other and died quickly in succession like Johnny Cash and his beloved wife June carter Cash, where June died first. brought some tears into my eyes. :

Hermers
notwritten chapter 12 . 1/20/2007
Excellent!
notwritten chapter 11 . 1/7/2007
excellent
hermeres chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
I loved this chapter. Especially the end about Alexandria waking Severus up, cause she was hungry. I do hope you update soon. :

Hermeres
Sue chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
I hope the Eccentric Cellist goes back to her cello. I noticed that she has not written anything herself.

Cliche is cliche - LOL

Besides I like the story. It does have a unique story line that I've not read anywhere else on Fan Fiction. I prefer stories that let me do some imagining anyhow. I hope you post a new chapter soon!
An Eccentric Cellist chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
I'm very sorry to say this but you have no voice, or emotion.

Your plot is excriciatingly cliched, and is executed in an unbelievably cliched way, too, it's quite boring. eg. "Marry me, Severus Snape!" " I felt their love in the room."

You need to delve deeper into their thoughts and feelings, you're too blank and unfeeling in your narration. You're unfeeling attitude makes the reader impartial and uncaring towards the characters.

You are too exact, you have no human error and if there is an error that too is a cliche error.

Not only give us what's already there, in the books, when it comes to the characters and their roles, but a heart and soul that is orginally your own, develop your characters your way.

Your grammar and spelling is perfect, but that lack of voice and that level of cliched-ness is just unstandable. I hope I helped you in your writing, I do not mean to be harsh or mean in any shape, way, or form you ave an aptitude for it but you need to just get beyond the mechanics.
indianpipe chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
Wow, I like your fast moving style, it's different. I really enjoyed how you woke Dumbledore, very creative.