Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
hermenegilda chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
I haven't read better Rin-Sesshomaru relantionship portrayal, it left me with the feeling of 'peering behind the scenes', filling the loopholes which couldn't have been filled by the means of anime and manga. I can very easily see this as canon.

Also, more often than not, if not in nearly every fanfiction, Sesshomaru says too many words in one moment at best, not to mention how he sometimes acts. Here, in every single sentence he is in character. Of course, Rin is lovely written too.

Thank you for sharing. 3
I'm suprised it's not more popular.
ButThen chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Aaaaaaah! Omg that last part was unbelievably cute! This was amazing!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
hey there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
TA Salmalin chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Sesshoumaru and Rin have the most adorable relationship, and this story captures it perfectly. Love!
midnightwaters chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Oh, great last line. I had to reread it, but when I got the meaning, it made the story so much more meaningful.
Gyreflight chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
That was elegantly and aptly done – you’ve managed to catch the beautiful alienness of that unique relationship with just the right subtle mix of hint and edge and childlike innocence-that-isn’t, ending with that classic Sesshoumaru blink-and-you’ll-miss it awareness.

Plausible deniability. Indeed.

Very nice.

~Gyre
She-Elf4 chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
I first read this story a long time ago, but for whatever crazy reason I didn't put it on my favorites list, or review it. Anyway, I liked how you portrayed Sesshomaru through Rin's eyes. You showed his character very well; how he cares about her, but doesn't lead her to think that he's wonderful and perfect.
MaggieMai chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
I loved your story. I was especially fond of how you made the relationship between Sess and Rin more like a father daughter thing than a romantic thing. Loved your use of imagery and the dialogue was very much so in character. Loved it completely. Keep up the good work.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you. You're portrayal of Sesshoumaru is perfection.

Snow
mistressofburden chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
I have to say this story was awesome. I'm not a big fan of Sesshomaru stories, usually because so many authors make him way to out of character, but you had him right on the money. Good job, I can't wait to see some more work from you!
batfan7 chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Ah, this was so sweet :-)
aylaa chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Aww.. this is so cute, demon lords ought not to play pretend !
LadyRhiyana chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
This was beautifully done. I loved Rin's pov, her determination that Sesshoumaru *would* have saved her, and the very careful way she insinuated herself into his lap. The last line in particular was great - as you say, Sesshoumaru is the master of plausible deniability, and is probably deceiving no one but himself.

*adds to favourites*
Citus chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Hi!...well..i've loved your story! i really did!...but i think that you should to put your story in the correct lenguage...i speak spanish...and i hope that you can understandme with my awful english!

whatever, your story is very good, but certainly it would be more appreciated for people who speak the same lenguage or can read it easily...i think...coz here everyone speak spanish, so is more dificult read this for many people...

it seems to be a really great story! and y love the couple!

i wish you luck!...keep on with your story...!:)

Kisses!

i send you a huge from Chile!

au revoir!

...
Jimena-chan chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
its seems to be you rellay like writte in english :) i all ready have readed this storie and its just beautiful, i want every one read it! But i cant because everyone speak spanish.

If you have undestand me... i want u 2 know youre talented.

sorry about my english