Reviews for No Ordinary Boy

I LUV SORA/LEON BROTHERLY BONDS

U SHOULDTOTALLY MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS FIC

AGAIN... I LUV THIS FIC
Cassandra Cassidy chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This is a very nice fic; I really like it. I'm a sucker for fics that portray Sora and Leon as having a sort of brotherly friendship, because I think it's really sweet. The way you talked about Sora being more grown up now but still appreciating his older friends' concern was just perfect.
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
GREAT STORY!

I loved it!

PLEASE write more KH fics soon! this one was really good!
walklightwhite chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Great, great read.

I hate and love stories like these. Love 'em, 'cause they're just a great read. But hate 'em, because it adds another thing I wish had of been in the game. More *meaningful* interactions between Sora and the RG people would hae added so much.

Nice work.
leonhart-less chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Short and powerful. I love it.

I especially loved... "Leon is on the heights, the prince of a demolished kingdom surveying his inheritance." That line is spectacular, because, even though I don't think Leon really is a prince, he *could* be, in a way; at least, I've always sort of that of him as such, and it was nice to see him described that way.

Anyhow... This was really nice, great job.
Chisuto chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was amazing! I believe you personified Leon quite well - broody; not because of his own life, but because he has to watch the pain of others'.

It was perfect!

I hope you decide to try your hand again at the Kingdom Hearts fandom sometime again in the future!

-Chisu

P.S. Ah, and your author note? Hilarious.

P.P.S. And those last two lines were very powerful. Just saying.
Taborri chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This is really nice. Not many people write good LeonAerith (even if it is only there when you squint) but this is nice.

I'm just wondering if you've posted this somewhere before, because I remember reading it a whle ago.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
OMG you wrote Kingdom heart fic! :D I love this game, I think it might be the first videogame I ever finish. Nice job.

~Toodles!~
Perhelediel chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Leon, Sora, Hollow Bastion. Who could ask for anything more? Especially loved your way with words near the end. Thank you, thank you. -faves-
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I've gotta say you characterized Sora, Aerith, and Leon throughout this ONE-SHOT very well. The description of the world as Sora returns to Radiant Garden is excellent and you certainly see the world described quite vividly as you read. While Kingdom Hearts is my sister's favorite game (I just watch), Sora and Leon outa most of the characters are indeed my favorite, and while there is hardly any interaction through the game between them (alone or otherwise. I can't complain), their relationship has always been my favorite one (non-slash wise anyhow).

All in all I enjoyed this story very much! Keep up the good work!

Sakura123