Reviews for Evergreen
Mariah94 chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
Okay, you made up for that scare last chapter with this one. While I may not LIKE that part, it definitely made sense and you wrote it beautifully. This was an excellent chapter and I was happy to read a holiday-theme V story just before December!
Mariah94 chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
No no no...I certainly hope that's not what Michael is about to say! I'm trying to remember this scene in the original book. Ah, great writing and as always it's tugging at my heart!
Mariah94 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
This is such a cute little story. Totally shipping Martha and Finch.
Mariah94 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Oh gosh. I found myself another hidden story of yours. Awesome start.
Jazmine chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
very excellent, please continue would like to know about child and v
theshadowcat chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Great story, but now I'm dying to know if the child makes it. Miscarrage is a nasty thing for anyone to go through, trust me, I know. However, it's also fairly common. At least give us a story to let us know if they do have a baby.
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I hope she has something warmer to wear than that wrap. It's snowing for pete's sake. At any rate, another wonderful start to what I'm sure is to be another wonderful story. More soon I hope.
Salt06 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
Poignant, painful, but very real and very lovely. BRAVO a thousand times over!
LSR-7 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
You have greatly saddened me by the news of V's deteriorating health, but the ending was lovely. I wonder about their child and hope that you might write a little about that, but you have written so much already that I can accept if you don't write afterwards of this story and only one-shots inbetween.

I feel that I may want to submit some fanart for your fanfics sometime in the near future, you have provided quite the material for it!

Thank you for writing all this and know that your series of V stories are among my favorites. Good luck and good journey!
Eve Nessa chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
“V... given your lifestyle, you still have a good chance of dying some other way." And everyone laughs.

It was a really touching chapter (not to mention boiling hot!). A really nice and nice happy ending where everyone gets what they want and then some. Their lives won't be perfect and there's still some skellingtons in the closets but they'll get through it . Really nice job and I'm so glad you developed the characters so much. It was really well thought out. I can really see the changes between the V at the beginning and the V at the end. Okay, I'm repeating some things! But its worth repeating because you deserve to hear it again! Wonderful job! Mwuah!

I look forward to any shorts you have coming up.
Remember 1105 chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad V can finally just live is life. And I'm so glad that he and Michael are on good terms again. This was a brilliant chapter. Love the quotations and the song - both very fitting. Can's wait to read other stories to come, maybe not V, but other stories. You're an absolutely wonderful writer and I love everything you do! Keep up the magnificent work!
Marie Phantom chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
Please write another one, because this was brilliant. Please maty V not die, he can't I nearly cried when I read this. Thanks Again.
German B chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
I don't know if it's just that I'm sick as a dog and haven't slept.

But I cried when you left with a cliffhanger like that. Really, big tears and everything.

Continue! Please!
Autumn Skies chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Great story! I LOVE your V stories. Please update the next chapter soon ). I need to find out what is wrong with V.
Kurama-forever chapter 4 . 8/25/2006