Reviews for Achoo!
farhan99 chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
i have to say i love your stories, i read this, and miracles happen. My only suggestion for you is to work on the conclusion/endings they do seem a bit rushed in both of the stories but they were good non the less. I hope you right more and I look forward to reading your other stories!
No one special chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh my oh I have never laughed this hard at a fanfic omg! I didn't finish the story yet but I still can't get over the "hab" and "dink" om gosh I'm sry but I'll finish. XD
LarryBitch chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
it was actually really cute and adorable i thought it was one of the best stories i have ever read good job this was fantastic
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Hey, I'm your one hundred and ninth review! That's over one hundred! Now, Where's that blooper reel you promised? Please do one!
BBXRAE FAN chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
"Raven?"

"Yes?"

"Can I… you know maybe…kiss you?"

LOVE IT!
WeArePioneers chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I like this story. It was really sweet.
BBXRA4EVA chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
PLEASEEEEEE! DO A BLOOPER REEL! XS :3
ladybrin chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
oh this was a cute fic- i love BB and Rae fics-thanks for writing
Adilene chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Im not a BB/Rae fan but i still love your stories please write a sixth one!
Adilene chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Please write more!
RavenFollower13 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
I see 101 reviews (not including mine) and yet no bloopers. ha. I loved this story. I thought it was cute. It's always funny when someone gets sick. Ah well. I'll check your page and see if there are bloopers there. Thanks for finishing!
titantrouble chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
touching truly touching

this reminds me of the problem I'm in the boy i love is exactly like BB, i mean exactly. i love him, he might love me, does all the things Beast boy does, the corny jokes, trying to make laugh. me am like raven. if i tell me friends they will laugh at me . WHAT DO I DO?
DeathProofHero chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Cute
BriarRose10001 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
the ending is kinda good, but it could have been better. Don't get me wrong, I think this is still a good story!
BriarRose10001 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009