Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternate Universe: Year Six
Mionefan chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Well, that's a bit better chapter. I've been waiting patiently for a sign that this wasn't just a Harry/Draco story.
Philosophize chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
Will you come back to finish this?
izzyp120 chapter 35 . 7/7/2013
Cool
TheLadyJaye chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I tried to keep reading but all the misspellings and bad typos are turning me off.
tigersmeleth chapter 35 . 3/9/2013
This was a really well thought out story, and I liked Draco's evolution. The only real problem I had were some minor spelling errors (their instead of there; your instead of you're and other of the same). I think the story would benefit from a final go-over
thunderbird chapter 35 . 2/25/2013
I liked your story and would love to read the sequel.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Presenting basic information about HP is completely unnecessary and infuriating, all fanfiction readers know canon, so there is no need to tell them that:

You might be asking yourself why Harry was even at his Aunt and Uncles house, when he could have been living with his Godfather, but Harry wasn't your average wizard. Harry was special. He was wanted, in fact, by one of the most powerful and evil wizards of all time, Lord Voldemort. And the only way Harry could stay safe outside of Hogwarts was by spending a short amount of time inside his Aunt Petunias house, the only blood relative he had left.
small sin chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Just so you know,
where-as in where in the world are you
were-past tense form of are, as in you were doing something
too-as in also
to-as in to be or not to be
otherwise great story
AllWasWell07 chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
The last sentence of this chapter is "all was well again." Ern though this was written before deathky hallows it makes me think about it.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
awesome chapter
rk16 chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
really amazing story
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I do NOT like what you've done AT ALL! That would NEVER have happened! You should be ashamed of yourself I'm APPALLED anyone could be so &$., &#* EVIL as to make fun of Harry Potter to this extent! HOW COULD YOU?
uwishuwerecool chapter 35 . 4/20/2012
like is there a second
372259 chapter 35 . 12/4/2011
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW WOW !

I legit just spent the entire day in bed reading this! i could NOT stop :P !

AMAZING SPECTACULAR JOB! I would compliment this story more, but i have to start reading the sequel ;)
SoSoSirius chapter 35 . 8/5/2011
Aww why did Blaise have to be bad? Lol. Great story. One of the best Harry fics I've ever read.