Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternate Universe: Year Six
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 6/21
Can anyone say silencing spells on female snakes?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 6/21
Loo stalker Hermoine to replace the usual Stalker Ginny lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 6/21
I always have wondered at whose instigation it was for the mind rape...Fumbldore...Severus...or Voldemort.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/21
A nice Molly Weasley that doesn't cause asphyxiation with a single hug...almost a unbelievable concept!
yeeeeeeeeey. I read this story two years ago. out of no where suddenly had the urge to read it again, but couldnt for the life of me remember what it was called. so i searched though all the harry potter/hermione granger stories till i found it. yey
GinsengH chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I realize that I am necro reviewing an 8 year old story, but this is mainly for my benefit.

This story held a lot of potential. I really think that Slytherin Harry is a concept not often explored enough, and your Harry was very likable. Your Hermione was way OOC from canon, but given the context here it was believable to an extent (being shy).

Unfortunately from here though I don't have a lot good to say about the character developments. We are six years into Harry's career at Hogwarts and this is the first time he has ever noticed a girl who shares classes with him and gets top marks? Ok, he goes out of his way to ignore people at Hogwarts, that is a reasonable explanation. So, what changed to cause him to become mesmerized by the "chocolate brown eyes" from across the room the night of the feast, and then follow her every move in Defence class? And, lets not forget he has made this point his entire school life to be a bit of a loner, and within 3 days of "noticing" Hermione he is "falling" for her.

I will offer that your general story telling and attention to detail are pretty good outside of those major flaws though.
hhrforever chapter 35 . 11/19/2014
Interesting story. I kind of like Slytherin Harry. I know Ginny's been hurt but come on the guy took it all for you. Can't wait to read the next.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
wow chamber of secret library did have a portal to travel other dimensions or maybe ritual to enhance magical powers by soaking sunlight or kryptonite
thebetawholived chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
Snap their wands. Without a wand, Death Eaters are wimps. Except maybe Bellatrix.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
Hey, please note that your and you're are not the same. Honestly, I think this is a great piece, but this just saps the joy out of reading. Excellent plot by the way:)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 35 . 6/23/2014
Oooo gonna look into your sequel is was pretty damn good. Excuse my language.
Mionefan chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Well, that's a bit better chapter. I've been waiting patiently for a sign that this wasn't just a Harry/Draco story.
Philosophize chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
Will you come back to finish this?
izzyp120 chapter 35 . 7/7/2013
Cool
TheLadyJaye chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I tried to keep reading but all the misspellings and bad typos are turning me off.