Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternate Universe: Year Six
Eight7Seven chapter 2 . 2/15
I don't really have a sense of the characters in this story. It's obviously just the opening chapters, so hopefully I'll soon have a more solid grasp. I'm pumped to have found a story of yours with this many available chapters.
sakurai hana chapter 9 . 2/8
su3eeÀ
Corwyn chapter 35 . 1/13
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it, I'm off to the sequel :-)
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
I don't understand why Hermione has a limp. They could have just vanished her bones if they would have been an issue and then used Skele gro. There is no reason for her to not have been healed properly.
Shalifi chapter 33 . 12/14/2016
It would have been better if Draco AK'd Blaise, or another death eater. And Tom being Tom would have still left Draco alive to gloat because he's like a James Bond villian.
YaGirlMo chapter 35 . 11/26/2016
Okay surprisingly I want Draco and Ginny to get back together.
YaGirlMo chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
I'm disappointed because I knew Draco was still gonna go through with it. And this is coming from a person who usually HATES Draco/Ginny pairings. Fucking Malfoy.
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
very nicely done; I wish there were a sequel!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/7/2016
It was cool fix..if it had more lemon of harry and Hermione.. It could have been cooler
JarODirt chapter 35 . 3/1/2016
A really good story :) I love Harry's darker, more mysterious side, though don't quite agree with your portrayal of Snape. I'm glad you made it so that Dumbledore doesn't get cursed by the ring, even though that would probably still happen.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
I really enjoyed this story, I liked how you presented Harry. His driving forces were reasonable and I was glad you didn't have some pathetic Uber Harry event followed by a contrived HEA.
I hope the sequel doesn't kill off the primary pairings, but I fear for Draco (probably the first time I've ever written those words!) and of course look forward to Ginny
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 31 . 10/27/2015