Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternate Universe: Year Six
lazy-kaa chapter 29 . 3/23
I understand that in Western countries children and teenagers have sex straight out of birth... However, do you think that it is not too fast? I remember beeing quite young myself. Maybe I was too much in studies and etc..., but having sex at age 16-18 wasn't that widely practiced. When I read HP storries, some authours tend to put Harry with someone in sex relations in age 13 already. Well, here we have the boy almost at 17 and the girl at almost course, sex is good, but I like mostly slow approach and mostly romantic side of relations in books.
Nice
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Good
GinsengH chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
I love these slytherin Harry stories. Especially ones where we jump forward a few years and he starts to befriend others. Also, you do a good job of character interaction and laying out the scene, though a little more time spent in each one wouldn't hurt.

The part that kills this story though is how smitten Harry Potter is with Hermione. It's a great pairing, but in no way, shape or form does it remotely make sense with regard to your story at this point. I'll highlight the following problems with the way it has been introduced:
-Harry is in his 6th year and barely even recognizes someone he's shared classes with for the last 6 years?
-After apparently not even paying enough attention for 5 years to notice this girl who often raises her hand in class (again for 5 years) he suddenly catches her eye at random in the dining hall and he just stares off in his own world?
-He's completely mesmerized by her "chocolate brown eyes" for the first time ever even though he didn't even know she existed at any point in the previous 5 years they shared classes together.

I'm sorry if that comes across as harsh, but this is by far the weakest point of your story.
lazy-kaa chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
It looks like he takes her by storm. Sort of take over and no objections... No flames so far, but I will continue to read. Maybe he is just too occupied by his destiny
Eight7Seven chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
I don't really have a sense of the characters in this story. It's obviously just the opening chapters, so hopefully I'll soon have a more solid grasp. I'm pumped to have found a story of yours with this many available chapters.
sakurai hana chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
su3eeÀ
Corwyn chapter 35 . 1/13/2017
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it, I'm off to the sequel :-)
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
I don't understand why Hermione has a limp. They could have just vanished her bones if they would have been an issue and then used Skele gro. There is no reason for her to not have been healed properly.
Shalifi chapter 33 . 12/14/2016
It would have been better if Draco AK'd Blaise, or another death eater. And Tom being Tom would have still left Draco alive to gloat because he's like a James Bond villian.
YaGirlMo chapter 35 . 11/26/2016
Okay surprisingly I want Draco and Ginny to get back together.
YaGirlMo chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
I'm disappointed because I knew Draco was still gonna go through with it. And this is coming from a person who usually HATES Draco/Ginny pairings. Fucking Malfoy.
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
very nicely done; I wish there were a sequel!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/7/2016
It was cool fix..if it had more lemon of harry and Hermione.. It could have been cooler
JarODirt chapter 35 . 3/1/2016
A really good story :) I love Harry's darker, more mysterious side, though don't quite agree with your portrayal of Snape. I'm glad you made it so that Dumbledore doesn't get cursed by the ring, even though that would probably still happen.