Reviews for Symmetry
ImTheNana chapter 1 . 1/31
I personally love how you portrayed Lorelai. It's how I see her as well. I've read this once before, but felt I needed a refresh, and I still love it. I love how mature you have Logan , and how she is able to see who he is starting to become.
echoees chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
...don't mind me, just flooding your inbox and beaming in the perfection of your writing
julzbobbibroun chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Amazing!
7gifts chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is one of my favourite fics. No matter how many times I read it, it is still as good as the first time I read it.

I especially liked the voice switching to Lorelai's point of view and catching a glimpse of Rory and Logan's relationship from her point of view.

It was refreshing to see her change her opinion of Colin and Finn, which we never got to see in canon. I can actually see her getting on with them, well Finn especially as you depicted her.

I also liked the parallels between Lorelai and Logan's life; they are very similar. All characterisations were on point.

One more thing, the part where Lorelai pointed out that Gilmores didn't cook (i.e. she and Emily; I even doubt that the original Lorelai Richard's mother could cook either) and Rory was now the exception. I personally believe that Lorelai is a lot like Emily than she would like to admit.

Kudos on the wonderful story.
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was AMAZING. I loved looking at Rory and Logan's relationship through another person's point of view. This was even better that it was Lorelai's because she isn't/wasn't a fan of Logan's. The interactions between Rory and Logan were so cute. This was sooo good. I am practically gushing in my seat. I also enjoyed how Logan explained his feelings to Lorelai regarding Rory along with his reasoning why he thinks she should make amends with Luke. This was really great! I always love how you write Rory and Logan from their banters to their cute moments
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was great. i loved it. I love stories told in a different PoV when it comes to Rory and Logan. You should write more Rory and Logan stories.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So good. I assume you wouldn't be interested in re-writing season 7 (even in snippets) but starting from here?
Favorite Ginger Kid chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
really really really long for some one who is trying to finish it in complete and total darkness a 12:29 at night; but i like it anyway.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I really, really, like this. I think its great that you let Logan and Lorelei have this great conversation. This is fabulous!
KiwiBeez chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
You know, I've read and re-read this several times now. It is an excellent fanfic. Every time I read it I'm struck by the brilliant balance of angst and love - not too much to be unbearable, but enough to pull the reader in for the duration. Your characterisation seems very realistic to me, and Logan's thoughts on Lorelai struck me as very apt.

Congrats on a great fic.
PadmeAnakintogetherforever chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
ok i felt that this story put all the blame of the brake up on Lorelai and it eas Lucks felt to. she diddnt desirve him treating her like he did after he found out he had a daughter no she she shouldnt have turned to Chris .but to her Luke and her were over because she felt he didnt want to merry her
kitotterkat chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This was so insightful and fun to read. I hadn't ever really drawn the line between Logan and Lorelai before, but you're right- they're totally alike. And also, I think you characterized Lorelai very well- it wasn't just the usual, but it felt like you really examined her behaviors.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
well all i have to say is that I LOVE IT seriously all of it I mean wow it was incredible, amazing, love your writing really it's great! omg the story it's sgreat and i love the fact that you pointed that logan was a male version lof Lorelai whichi is kinda funny. love it congratulaions.
ALittleBitObsessive chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I think you had the characterizations spot on in this. Very good job.
rawrrry chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh my gosh. I just love this story and the fact that it was LONG is a very big plus in my book. The Rory and Logan relationship with all the banter is so amazing in this story it's like you're one of the writers for Gilmore Girls. I wish that this would truly happen in season 7 but spoilers tell otherwise. Having Lorelai see how Rory was around Logan and how they had this great relationship was so great. Now Lorelai knows how Logan is so special to Rory and having Lorelai jealous of her own daughter does make sense in her situation. I would be -actually I already am- jealous of Rory and Logan's relationship. They seem so at ease with each other and they've gone through so many obstacles but yet they're still together. I think that Lorelai's actions, reactions and thoughts in this story would be the same as it would be in the show. Having her be the survivor and not staying in a long commitment but rather running back to Christopher is shown in this story. Logan talking to Lorelai and helping her out was perfect and couldn't have been any better. He was able to relate to Lorelai since they were so much alike and throughout his speeches he talked about how Rory had changed him and how Rory was the one for him. It's just such a great story. One of the best out there. Your month-long, hard work has paid off and this story is just great. It's at the top of my favorites. I loved it and please write more, you're a great writer.