Reviews for Symmetry
chelsbaby chapter 1 . 5/17
This is FANTASTIC. One of the best fics I've ever read, honestly. Holy shit, I really didn't want it to end.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 4/5
Yes, loved this, i always saw Logan as the male version of Lorelai...well kind of - at least when she was younger. They are really similar to each other, which i think is little of the reason Lore didn't like him at first...or at all. That and he also does kind of remind her of Chris or of how he use to be. Although at the end she really kind of seemed to be trying to like Logan. Oh, well. Thanks for posting. Read ya Later ;)
Bjern chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Insightful point of view. Parallel between Logan and Lorelei. Fist time I made that connection. Thank you.
ImTheNana chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I personally love how you portrayed Lorelai. It's how I see her as well. I've read this once before, but felt I needed a refresh, and I still love it. I love how mature you have Logan , and how she is able to see who he is starting to become.
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
...don't mind me, just flooding your inbox and beaming in the perfection of your writing
julzbobbibroun chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Amazing!
7gifts chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is one of my favourite fics. No matter how many times I read it, it is still as good as the first time I read it.

I especially liked the voice switching to Lorelai's point of view and catching a glimpse of Rory and Logan's relationship from her point of view.

It was refreshing to see her change her opinion of Colin and Finn, which we never got to see in canon. I can actually see her getting on with them, well Finn especially as you depicted her.

I also liked the parallels between Lorelai and Logan's life; they are very similar. All characterisations were on point.

One more thing, the part where Lorelai pointed out that Gilmores didn't cook (i.e. she and Emily; I even doubt that the original Lorelai Richard's mother could cook either) and Rory was now the exception. I personally believe that Lorelai is a lot like Emily than she would like to admit.

Kudos on the wonderful story.
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was AMAZING. I loved looking at Rory and Logan's relationship through another person's point of view. This was even better that it was Lorelai's because she isn't/wasn't a fan of Logan's. The interactions between Rory and Logan were so cute. This was sooo good. I am practically gushing in my seat. I also enjoyed how Logan explained his feelings to Lorelai regarding Rory along with his reasoning why he thinks she should make amends with Luke. This was really great! I always love how you write Rory and Logan from their banters to their cute moments
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was great. i loved it. I love stories told in a different PoV when it comes to Rory and Logan. You should write more Rory and Logan stories.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So good. I assume you wouldn't be interested in re-writing season 7 (even in snippets) but starting from here?
Favorite Ginger Kid chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
really really really long for some one who is trying to finish it in complete and total darkness a 12:29 at night; but i like it anyway.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I really, really, like this. I think its great that you let Logan and Lorelei have this great conversation. This is fabulous!
KiwiBeez chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
You know, I've read and re-read this several times now. It is an excellent fanfic. Every time I read it I'm struck by the brilliant balance of angst and love - not too much to be unbearable, but enough to pull the reader in for the duration. Your characterisation seems very realistic to me, and Logan's thoughts on Lorelai struck me as very apt.

Congrats on a great fic.
PadmeAnakintogetherforever chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
ok i felt that this story put all the blame of the brake up on Lorelai and it eas Lucks felt to. she diddnt desirve him treating her like he did after he found out he had a daughter no she she shouldnt have turned to Chris .but to her Luke and her were over because she felt he didnt want to merry her
kitotterkat chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This was so insightful and fun to read. I hadn't ever really drawn the line between Logan and Lorelai before, but you're right- they're totally alike. And also, I think you characterized Lorelai very well- it wasn't just the usual, but it felt like you really examined her behaviors.