Reviews for rewritten moonlight
J chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Good! I like the entire story so far, and usually I don't like many that I read from fan fic sites. You're a good writer, almost publish worthy. The only thing is a few typos.
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
I absolutely love this plot! it is brilliant. keep up the bloody awesome story!
EssieBear chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
You should put this up on you'll propbably get even more of an audience there.
Vinestar chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Um, hello? Are you there? It's been two years... And you left... *sniff* C'mon... Update, please?
junayd chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
fantastic, whens next chapter
Big Boots To Fill chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
3 WORDS: OH MY GOD!

B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
risefromtheashes chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Yay! This is even better than the first version of moonlight, if that were possible. Before I would say you couldn't improve one thing, but here you are, improving it tons. This could definitely be a book right now! I look forward to seeing it in Borders!
Alice in Wonderland chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Absolutely ghastly! nah just kidding I really like it since now we get 2 find out more about what happend before Paris
TakeFlight09 chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
UPDATE!
TwilightTunes chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
I love love love all three of your stories about Aurora. You have a creative talent similar to JK Rowlings. You're wonderful. Please keep writing for us.
Vicky chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
please please please update really soon. i LOVE this fanfic!
twilightprincess2010 chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
just wondering are you going to finish this story? its really god
Sophie Rymer chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
what happened why did you stop? Continue, because you have an amazing story here.

Soph
forevermagik chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
Wow. I like this one better than the last one! Ooh! I can't wait till Tristan shows up. What is that going to do to Alex? I can't wait to find out! Ooh, please update soon!
White Cloud Dreamer chapter 3 . 11/11/2006