Reviews for Gentle Breezes
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Aw.. so cool. I'm so happy for Jarod. I only wish he could have experienced that. He more than deserved it. Great fic. Thanks for writing.
Me chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I liked the premis a lot. You should do an extended version - maybe a full scene between just Margaret and Jarod. For instance, the scene at the end - when J is on the porch - would be a wonderful jumping off point. I would love to know what Margaret and Jarod would say to each other, what they would think, what they're insecurities are, as they spent some uniterrupted quiet time together.

Also, instead of just telling us they did this and that; show us, as it's happening. If you show us the interaction between the characters, I guarantee, the story will take on a life of its own. ;-P

Thanks for posting. Again, please consider expanding.
Annette chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
It's a nice pleasant story, but you have to be careful of assumptions and prejudicial statements. We have no idea whether the Nugensis turned Major Charles's and Margaret's children into geniuses, and having them make such a statement, makes us believe that the writer believes that being a genius is bad. It could have been that any children born to the couple would have been geniuses, there is usually a screening process and Nugeness might have been looking for parents whose offspring had a one hundred percent at being geniuses. That would mean anyone not meeting the criteria would be rejected. Margaret may have had a physical problem. Major Charles may have needed an operation. We do not know.