Reviews for Faith Enduring
Omg... This was just the best. Absolutely marvelous work! :3
Zwart Wit chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Oh wow O_O, I'm actually about to just fave this without review because your story just leave me speechless in awe like that. But I though it's kinda unfair (ha!) so I just leave speech about how speechless I am.
You are such a wonderful writer.
weirdgirl332 chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IT'S OVER!

This story was great, I thought for a second that Hoggle was going to give his life to make the dome stronger, but I'm glad he didn't. I was happy to find out that there was a happy ending. It would be interesting to see a one-shot sequel about this. I mean, Toby is probably going to grow up hearing stories about his sister from his parents, so it would interesting reading a story about him older and wanting leave with his parents to the Labyrinth. But like I said before, I liked this story. It was really interesting and when I got to the last chapter I was both happy and sad (hence the "NO" in the first sentence). I was really looking forward to finding out how it was going to end, and upset that the story was almost over. But as unhappy that I was that the story ended, I was happy about how it turned out. Great job on writing this.
Elegant-Mess chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
Oh, that was beautiful! You really brought this story to life. I got so lost in it that I read it from start to finish in one go. Beautiful imagery. I love your art and your writing. Good work keep it up!
FromMyBackyard chapter 18 . 10/20/2010
So, apparently FF didn't alert me to your last 3 chapters. I've missed a lot.

Very well-rounded ending, reminiscent of a few classic L stories.

You've given us a side of the GK rarely discussed.

Looking forward to your next story.
W60is chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
Is saying that this story is the best (of at least 30 long Labyrinth fics with many reviews) enough to express my gratitude? I don't think so.

This story

- is actually about characters I know and love from the movie (and it does all of them them justice),

- is so in canon I still can't believe I was lucky enough to find it,

- is masterfully written and imaginative(you probably hear that often),

- contains no words like 'fae' or 'court',

- is slightly philosophical in essence (or it just happened to put me in philosophical mood but anyway, what I mean is that it made me think about some things a usual fanfic about romantic relationships can never make you think about),

- made me cry more than twice, and made me really nervous about how it was going to end,

- doesn't contain as much interaction between two main characters as I usually like in fanfiction. But is just THAT exeptional and doesn't seem to lack said interaction at all. It is about two main characters, and dreams and reality, and Labyrinth, and love, and sacrifice (not pretty dresses, or banter, or artificial problems and boring details).

Thank you for this miracle. I loved every moment, each letter you have written.
Dragon Ashes chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
*sniff*

It auta be illegal to write such an emotionally-charged fanfiction. I cried for half the fanfiction.

And yet...it was so beautifully written and intriguing that I couldn't stop reading!

Congrats on finishing! May you live long and prosper, and be blessed with countless small, fluffy plot bunnies.

Happy writing!
The Great Susinko chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
This truly is a masterpiece of a story. If there ever were to be a second movie for the Labyrinth, I would hope it would go like this. Well written and a delight to read. I love how you took obscure characters and made them some of the most important in that World. Thank you for posting this for all to read.
le ostrich chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
Absolutely beautiful story. It was very unique and well told. Your words carried a lot of power.
Triva chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
Such a beautiful story. The plot excelled in terms of originality, interest, emotion, and character development. There was a lot of power in your words, so much that I could hardly focus on anything other than the story. A wonderful piece of work!
Artscapades chapter 18 . 8/13/2010
This was amazing! The island scene gave me goosebumps literally, this was an awesome story.
Nanenna chapter 18 . 8/12/2010
Oh wow! That was just... a magnificent ending! It was thrilling, engaging, and perfect. Absolutely perfect! It's been a while since I've read a fanfic that was so fulfilling, and we got our happy ending and I don't think I can do anything but babble right now. It just... made me so happy.
Artscapades chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Oh please you have to add that last chapter! You can't leave it there, I have to know how it ends. You have crafted a brilliant story and I'm hooked to it.
Dark Angel Millenia chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Oh my god...

I have got to say that I'm definitely crying myself at this point (whether it be because of hormones or what) but yea...

I love this story so far and I am totally wondering how things are going to be since I see there are 17 chapters out at this point...but wow...

-wipes eyes- _
notwritten chapter 17 . 12/13/2009
Interesting, and bonny reading. Keep smiling. :-)