Reviews for Acknowledging Failure
Zamboni3 chapter 15 . 6/3/2007
I'm so confused...Jo jumped off the pearl and thats where you lost me...then Liz was marrying Jack but then she didnt and made up with Will and then Jo has a daughter and is talking to another version of herself...I'm so lost...but I'll read on as long as theres an idea of James/Jo hanging in the balance

-Alj
buffyandspike-4ever chapter 22 . 12/29/2006
I love this story very much. I sincerely hope that you plan on writing a sequel. I'm sure there are many people out there who would love for there to be a sequel to this story, I myself included. I believe that this is one of only a few stories I have read lately that is deserving of a sequel at all. Just thought I would give my opinion on the matter. TTFN.
Kontara chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
You story seems well done so far. Your characterizations are pretty true to form. You may wish to recheck your story for spelling errors or get a beta. The errors jar a reader out of the flow of the story - a couple I noticed in this chapter were:

"a man who controls the entire trait on this part of the world" trait should be trade?

"“You wouldn’t! She you’re sister!” Norrington had gotten to his feed." i think you meant "She's your sister!" and feet for feed. you're denotes you are not possesion as your
Tiera-Tarie chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
i like this chapter very much. i don't know what it means for Liz and Will, like have they died? and where's Jo, would Jack even be in her dream... that type of stuff... but i won't know until i read mo'.
Tiera-Tarie chapter 13 . 11/7/2006
i like your description of world's end. like if one were to finally reach the end of a horizon. hope they find Jack...

ok i must go on.
Spacebabie chapter 22 . 11/7/2006
I know I came into this fic pretty late in the game, but the summary did intrigue me and I'm glad I clicked on it.

Very well done, good characterization on everyone. The Canon characters were in character and the plot was quite adventurous.

I love the character of Josephine and I'm happ James recieved a love interest.
Tiera-Tarie chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
this is a very good story with grammer errors aside.

i forgot why Jo wants to go to Tortuga of all places.

and i wonder what Norrie will do...

so i'll read on to find out.
Astraeas Dreams chapter 22 . 11/6/2006
It was such a good story! It's a little bit sad that it's already over! I really loved reading it! Thank you!

Bye, Astraeas Dreams
SnowWhiteSorrow chapter 21 . 11/4/2006
wow! brilliant!
Astraeas Dreams chapter 20 . 11/2/2006
Hey there! Thank you for the new chapter. I'm waiting for more.

Bye, Astraeas Dreams
Brigitte chapter 18 . 10/25/2006
Oh! Norrie got a girl! How sweet! Please continue!
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 17 . 10/25/2006
love it! this has got to be the best OC fic I have ever read
Shadowcat14 chapter 17 . 10/23/2006
*giggles* Fluff is good, fluff is very very good. Looking forward to more.
Elizabeth chapter 16 . 10/22/2006
wow

I didnt like where you were gong with the JackLiz thing.

I am a total WillAbeth fan!

So i think that this story rocks!

Please update quickly! :)
jla2snoopy chapter 15 . 10/16/2006
interesting chapter; please update soon!