Reviews for Hunters: Light Pointe
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 9 . 11/21/2006
I'm officially adicted! Thank you! This series makes me laugh out loud, it makes me sit on the edge of my seat, and despite the lack of anything really fluffy it gives me the warm and fuzzies. Plus I just can't get enough. If you ever publish a book I'll be line for it two weeks before it ever reaches the press. You're amazing and I can't wait to read the next story in this series. But I seriously have to get busy with my chores or my folks are going to have my hide. But... maybe... just one more chapter? I've not been grounded in a while it's about time I do something wrong. *grins*
Mander08 chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
That was a perfect ending for a perfect story. ::nods:: ... ::Gives Sammy a hug and a cookie::

Alec: Awesome Story Blaze... now we are off to read your other stories... and then all the other updates.

::two thumbs up::
Mander08 chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
he named is car Mary... ::smiles::

Alec: Alice is a good name for a motorcycle... Personally I would name my bike Monty Cora...

Isnt that you fighting name?

Alec: Yeah.

Ah... awesome chapter Blaze... And my I say ... They kicked that ghosts transparent Ass. ::nods::

Alec and Me: ::two thumbs up::
Mander08 chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
Oh poor Sammy ::hugs Sammy:: HE needs a really big cookie... and a hug... from Dean... ::smiles wickedly::

Alec: ::shakes head:: 2 more chapters to go.

w00t.

Alec: ::two thumbs up:: On ward to the next chapter.
Mander08 chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
::laughs:: I want to be a pirate for Halloween.

Alec: Oh Oh, can I be the captain of the ship?

Sure why not.

... Awesome chapter Blaze... two down. I think my heart stopped when you said that Dean went over the railing... But it's ok because Sammy pulled him back. _ On to the nexrt chapter

Alec ::two thumbs up::
Mander08 chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
AHAHA ::Victory music:: I have read ONE of your updates... only, 4 more to go for this story... then i have to read your other storie(s)

Alec: ::shakes head:: Slow poke

Awesome chapter though Blaze... hold on ::laughs:: Threeway... Sammy handcuffed Jack Jack to the bed... ::Bursts out laughing:: That was awesome.

Alec: ::two thumbs up:: I would say update soon... but you already did so ... On to the next chapter.
SammyJaredfan chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
I really enjoyed reading this story. Sorry to see it's ended already. Would I understand it or Jack better if I read the first 2 stories in the series though?
EmSyd chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
Awesome. Loved it.
hms66 chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
this was an amazing story! and it is my favorite series of fanfics that i have read! please write the next adventure soon! like really soon! im afriad if you dont that i will have a withdrawl er somthing! ahha not really but whatever! you are a great writer and i cant wait for the next story!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
welp, I'm waiting for my alert to come for the next story! lol great ending I love how Dean always seems to fall into chick flick moments without trying heh. Keep going your on a roll! lol
angel679 chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
I had just finished leaving feedback for the last chapter and this chapter poped up on my alerts. Great ending and I swear Dean is just way to preceptive to be normal. He automatically knows what they both need and how to give it to them without making them feel childish unless of course they are actually acting childish. Cant wait for you next story.
angel679 chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
Loved it of course. Cant wait for the epilouge Im sure its gonna be great. That is so sweet that he named the car after his mom and poor Sam is gonna have a hell of a time dissecting Dean cause there are just too many layers.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
YAY! lol anywhore (hehe) can't wait till you start the next story so you can start the Jack angsty one! lol
hms66 chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
that was a really good chapter! i think you are an amazing writer and you always have a great story. i really like how you make one story all about just one hunt and its not all like thrown together. but i cant wait for the next one and please make it soon!
EmSyd chapter 8 . 8/30/2006