Reviews for So who's holding the leash?
RandomFandoms14 chapter 6 . 4/28
Neji is devious... ME GUSTA!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I love this! :D
ranneal chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I thought that you brought it to a great...home-run conclusion. Great date description and also the end of the date was sooo nice...excellent story. I am going on to the sequel. Thanks for writing:)
ranneal chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Very good...I loved this chapter. It finally came together...cool scene at the end.
ranneal chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Super cool chapter...it started so tense and ended with a great NaruHina moment...great writing.
ranneal chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
They FINALLY figured it out...good sequence of events leading up to it too.
ranneal chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Pretty funny part with Neji talking to Hiashe about Hinata's crush on Naruto. I don't know how that helped their mission though? Why did Neji do it?
ranneal chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Wow! They are all determined to find the secret. Great chap...things have gotten more serious now.
ranneal chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Will they find out about Naruto's secret? I wonder how you will keep it within the funny type story that this has been or is it going to change now? Good chap.
ranneal chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Great little chapter...funny scene...I like the slow processing that Hinata does of the situation here)
ranneal chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Another funny chapter...it is fun to see how you have team 8 handling the whole responsibility they have with Naruto. This is bound to lead to some funny situations.
ranneal chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Funny and creative idea and good first chapter to set the story up. Looks like an fun story. Cool idea to have Naruto get the seal while protecting Hinata.
jojo07 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
*gives plate of cookies* me. I loved it(: I mean really, it was cute and funny! I had to hold it in though cause everyone is sleeping... otherwise from that. I loved it. Oh and I got to praise you too! You. Awesome:3
thelastunicorn chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next for the next chapter to come out soon.
Effusive Quisling chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
-_- Why Why Must It Only Have Five Chapters? Or Is There A Second Part I Dont Know About?