Reviews for Dragon Heart: Awakening the Past
Aaron Ledgers chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Holy son of a wombat! I WANT MORE CHAPTERS FOR MY HUNGRY BRAIN! _
BO chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
please hurry i really want to see the rest of the chapters.
painteram chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
i actually think this is pretty good just try to slow down a little bit. It kinda seem like you are rushing it a little, but then again it could just be me XD. But anyway I cant wait until you upgrade the next character
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
great start
tatianna chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
me again! I just read it again and its still awsome plese CONTINUE!
tatianna chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
awsome! please update SOON!
Dragon-Girl chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Don't change this chapter. It's good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon. Please...

*gives Bambi eyes*
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Oh, this sounds interesting!

UPDATE SOON!

*Rain
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
The second movie was okay. I didn't like it as much as the first one.

Though, the traditional chinese twist was interesting.

*Rain
Leda-Sky chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
hm... It sounds very good... I LIKE IT!
White Hunter chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hi! White Hunter here, listen i was wondering if you could put another chapter to this story, for i've read this story a few months ago. I really want to know what will happen to these kids in this story so please write more. Also you can take a look at my stories if you want to.

White Hunter.
LionHeart of France chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Intersting start to the story so far, hope you update soon. Will Draco and Bowen be in this story or will this be a before or after?
Dragonborn chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Personally, I like what I've read so far and would like to see more. I am particularly interested in the meaning behind the reflections and can't wait to read chapter two.
evilspower chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
actually right now i dont care what you say its at a realy great start. you just need to try and pick it up. personally i like this story. if you look my account up you can read my stories. when your done tell me what you think of them.
TalithaJ chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Loved it! Very well writtern and i loved the characters. Looking forward to further updates. Really interesting ideas, keep up the good work.

Lizzie