Reviews for how to be with you?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Doing really good try something that plays off of how momiji was studing the matimas in the ova as well
VICKY08 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I like your story very much.. My engl8ish is not the best too jijji but i love blue seed like you do xD
hollow kenpachi 13 chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
I really like this fanfiction, it is very good, I can't wait to see what happens, I hope you continue with this.
Mekura Tamashii chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Ah! I love this story! Please do continue . Oh, and about your english, it's good. It actually kind of adds to the feelings the characters portray.

Love your work and look forward to the next chapter...

Tamashii-san
Vampire Hanyou chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
Wow! that was great!

But Kusanagui is an Asshole! what the fuck does he think he is doing? Just teel her you leve her... men .

Well, see ya lata!

Bye
nightmareofnoir chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
yey! i like this fanfic!

oh it's december
Humor Queen Merc chapter 8 . 10/13/2006
Hooray, you finally updated! I was afraid you had forgetten about this fic. *Does a happy dance*
Humor Queen Merc chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
LOL, getting busy with Kusanagi...*wink* I wonder if they'll be stopped this time. Wouldn't it be funny if Momiji wanted to have sex with Kusanagi and she asked Koume for advice? Hehe, Koume would freak!

Momiji - Koume, what does sex feel like?

Koume - WHAT? Where's Kusanagi? I'm going to kill him!

~Merc
Humor Queen Merc chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
Are the Aragami afraid that they'll reproduce? LOL
Humor Queen Merc chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Hooray for updates! -)
Humor Queen Merc chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Hehe, keep going, this is a cute fic! Let Koume beat the crap out of Kusanagi in the next chapter! LOL "JUST WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO MOMIJI LAST NIGHT YOU PERVERT?"
Humor Queen Merc chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
I love it, please continue!