Reviews for Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Cold World

write extremely far-

fetched stories, haha !

-Sher
dib07 chapter 35 . 11/16/2006
Yes, i've finally caught up with your fic! Now i can't wait for you to update! Do it soon pleeaazzee!
Smellen chapter 35 . 11/5/2006
yayz jack lives! eh? elizabeth... with child? oh my godzorz! when did that happen? X_X

you can't just leave it there (well i guess you can but... that would be plain evil - please don't be evil! D: ) or are you going to do a sequal? i hope you do!

please write more soon (whatever it may be as this story is awesome _-)
dib07 chapter 22 . 11/4/2006
OMG this story is awesome and i only have thirteen more chappies to go! This is great, and you have kept thm in character!
Smellen chapter 34 . 10/6/2006
yay an update - i'm glad you had chance again woo

that was a great chapter; i wanna know what john needs to get or is that the sequel (i hope not... thats a longer wait O_o) ohwell i'll go and argue it out with myself _

hope you update soon!
Smellen chapter 33 . 9/23/2006
O_o shock horrorz! EVIL fonadli gr... John should kill her...

ok angerz over lol yay you uploaded, i understand bout teh school (well a-level work) GCSE is bad enough T-T

that was a great chapter can't wait to see what happeneds next - update soon! (well when you can)
Smellen chapter 32 . 9/21/2006
when are you gonna continue! i really wanna know what happeneds next T_T (then again i can't talk... i havn't updated my story yet -;)

please please please update soon cus teh story is great -!
Smellen chapter 31 . 9/17/2006
OMG O_o you have to write more now and update now (ok maybe not now but soon!p)

oh noes, jack can't die! T_T (ok maybe he can if you make him *sniff*) evil fonadli lol

please please please update soon! i really can't wait to see what happeneds next!
orlysluv chapter 30 . 9/16/2006
Great chapter! Sorry i havnt reviewed for a while, school just started and i was terribly busy. please update soon!
wolfbane17 chapter 30 . 9/16/2006
WILL JACK SIGN THE PAPER? please write more soon.
Smellen chapter 30 . 9/16/2006
this is a great chapter, very sad too *sniff* poor Zabira T_T will she be helped... hm...?

hope you update soon -

(o i have a chapter dedicated to me (well not just me but i'm included) i feel very special, thank you!))
wolfbane17 chapter 29 . 9/15/2006
REALLY GOOD! please write more. will she "bite" Jack?
Smellen chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
very good! can't wait to find out what happeneds next so please update soon!

i can't understand why only one person has reviewed since i did last... come on people review! teh story is ace!

please update soon!
ryansb8be chapter 28 . 9/13/2006
LOVE IT! Write more soon!