Reviews for Gods And Demons
Luxs chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Continue! Twas good
bloodraven1994 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
very nice,i like it with the gods,

please write more :)
wisecurledqueen chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I love this. I just LOVE THIS! Great work!

-curledruler
Firisu chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Wow. A very, very interesting concept, and beautiful execution.
I liked it, very much.

Great job! :)
Firisu chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh, OMG, hilarious! xD

["This is a rabbit in a skirt."
"It's Ichigo, you idiot!"
"... you drew a picture of Ichigo in a skirt."]
WestSide Love chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
LOl I loved the last part especially! Ares is soo funny, he lightens up Renji's mood.

Aw this is it...you should continue it...get Renji to save Rukia...just saying ya know..

No pressure...I aint tryna convince you or anything...but it WOULD be nice...

c2t2 chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
This. Is. Amazing.

That's the most eloquence I've got right now, but that doesn't make it untrue!
tonraq chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Oh wow. This concept is brilliant. I think my favourite part is the mention of Urahara as Hermes, because that's just too perfect.
Miss Kitty Chevious chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Why isn't there a third chapter yet? Hmm? This story is way to intricate, awesome, and addicting to not have a chapter 3. Get Cracking!
p.m chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
The sword!sex really should not have been as hot as it was but I'm not really complaining :)

This is an excellent fic and while I wish there was more of it, I love it as the little glimpse into an even more fucked up world than the Bleach characters already inhabit.
Melitza chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Oh my, quite possibly the strangest concept I've read yet. But very interesting, and well executed. Interesting parallelisms with the gods and the Soul Reapers, and I thought you paired them up rather well. Fascinating, them taking over and such...

And I'm definitely hoping Rukia will return. Now I'm mildly confused - Rukia is clearly devoted to Ichigo, and Renji is clearly devoted to Rukia... Am I maybe, (maybe) sensing some Ichigo x Rukia x Renji? Because that is the best kind... *grins shamelessly*

But um yeah. There more coming on this one? 'Cause I'd enjoy reading it!
Jeebus dirtface chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
I guess I found it kind of confusing considering my knowledge of Greek Gods is very limited. Still I got a very sinister feeling from it...
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2006