Reviews for A HamHams Guide to Getting the Girl of Your Dreams
Ventus du Stormclad chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
You know I think he was actually this naive and gullible in the anime. Oh, why is it that all heroes have to be as dumb as professional wrestling.
Ventus du Stormclad chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Gullible little ham-ham isn't he. (chuckles) Here's hoping that you'll finish this story, cause it's a really funny one and there are surprisingly very few stories for these two love birds, I mean they're defianitely (spelt that wrong) meant to be, Hamtaro's just to naive toseeit. So again here's hoping you finish this story, and I'm favoriting it until you do, these two deserve a happy ending, even if the journey's a littie bumpy. :}
Ventus du Stormclad chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Guess Sandy's not to smart, I mean it's kinda obvious Bianca doesn't exist, I mean come on people do it all the time on tv. (sighs) If only Hamtaro was a little brighter, the horrlble mess that's soon to come would have been avoided.
unclique chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
aww.. poor bijou

but i like the story.. it's very interesting
claw chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
zhis is zhe best 'amtaro story i have aver heard!
supercomputer276 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
*small applause* Ha ha! Most amusing! The resulting domino effect that builds up from all the lies and misunderstandings has really paid off so far! Can't wait for chapter 5!
AmyAddict1 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Hello there.

I did not realize that I didn't read chapter 3 but I did now. And I see what kind of advice Sandy gave to Hamtaro. I knew she was going to end up making Bijou hate Hamtaro. Too bad she didn't know that Hamtaro was actually dreaming about Bijou.

I still like this story. It's still cute, in a way. Hope to read more from you. See you.

~AA1
StaraLaura chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Ha, I seriously laughed and hung my head at the same time when Hamtaro threw the first insult. (Frenchie? BUWHAHAHAHAHA!) It was my favorite chapter, even if I LOVE HxB so great work! I wonder if I already added this to my faves... Update soon please, you're a totally awesome writer and I'd so like to see more!

-sxmfan :3
DollieMay 19 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Haha! Aww... Poor, poor Bijou! Just when things were getting "romantic", he has to go and do that!

Wow, sparkleshine! This was definitely a good chapter for how short it was! Very interesting indeed. I really did feel bad for Bijou when he said he didn't like her ribbons. We all know how much of a fashion-fanatic she is. x3 Anyway, great work! Can't wait to see what happens next!

~DG 17*
bijou chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i want the next chapter!
Shadow chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
make more story please because this is getting interesting.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
LOL! OMG, i loved it! I mean, i had to go back a few chapters to have my memory refreshed, but i'm loving this so far! :) And thank you so much for dedicating this chapter to moi! :) I dont exactly remember what i suggested, but thanks anyways! I cant wait for the next eventual update-i've been thinking about getting back in the game myself. P Great job, Sparky! We should catch up sometime.

~*~ Crystalgurl101 ~*~
StaraLaura chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
OH, MY G, OH MY G! YOU UPDATED THIS STORY? (Note, that sentence was BEFORE I read the chapter. The actual review will start when I tell it will. But for now, just read the crap that I put BEFORE reading this.) I LURVES THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS WAS MY WAKE UP CALL AT 8:00 AM! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

Okay, this is the actual review part.

This chapter was probably directed for humor, right? At first, I was REALLY confused of why Sandy and Hamtaro met at Maxwell's cage, but I think it was for Sandy to make that desert, right? Anyway, I don't have any complaints. I got the SxM dose I needed and Hamtaro just makes me want to crack up at some times. I'm looking foward to the next chapter where I think Hamtaro would throw his insults at Bijou. Poor girl, if that happens and you word it correctly, then I would probably slap my face at the first insult and say "You idiot!" just I like did in another story. Pray that you don't disappoint me... JK JK JK! I'm not a very serious person, so like, just do your best on the next chapter!

-sxmfan :3

P.S Just so you know, if you don't get many reviews, DON'T panic. Many of the regulars have left even if a couple hundred people still visit this section, but most of them don't leave a review. :P
Wolfenheim chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Sparkleshine! Good to see you back :D

I always did like your stories. Please do continue. : (And speaking of a three year hiatus lol...i seem to fall into that category)
DollieMay 19 chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Wow, that really WAS a long time! Definitely worth the wait! ;3

Haha. Bianca, Bijou... Nice touch! And Sandy coaching... That made me giggle! This has always been very interesting. (Had to read the first two chapters again to refresh my memory, but you can hardly tell it's been so long!)

The only suggestion I have is to add a little more detail. Other than that, this was perfect! Cute, entertaining, no mistakes that I could see... Wonderful job!

And thanks for saying I could be of some help getting you to update! It really is a pleasure! Keep it up!

~DG 17*