Reviews for Danke Schoen
Not An Infant chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
you. are awesome. take me to your leader.
FanficLurker09 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Wow, this is probably a totally unexpected responce, I know it was for me. I laughed. A lot. In a good way, though. Mind you I am working on 3 days with no sleep, so that is probably a huge contributing factor, but everytime I started singing Danke Shoen, I was thrown into a delighted fit of giggles. I am looking forward to reading more of your fics, I am glad to see you are so prolific!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I am not big on song tics or booth and cam fics
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it! I especially liked the part about the intimidation and decision making! Perfect!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Loved it, two great lines that I adored:

"One minute she’s holding a severed arm, the next she’s hitting on you,"

"Neither do I. But it’s state of the art and the next dead body comes through these doors, I’m using it."

Fantastic little oneshot, I could see that being their background story!

Ava
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
GP~

THAT was Terrific! First of all I had to laugh at the song...I thinking what kind of radio station is she listening to!hehe! But then the more I thought about it, YOU'RE RIGHT! It WAS the perfect song for the FF! And you did a wonderful job improvising with all the spoiler material you had! I'm so excited for the season to start next week! YOU just made it that much more appealing-even though most of the world would like to believe that Booth would never of had a relationship with another woman-LOL! KEEP working on that part 2 though-LOL!
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
what does Danke schoen mean?
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
All these people with access to advance info on the new season. AND I DON'T! However, I do have a big gun. hm. More please.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wowowow really good well writen I loved it!
siapom chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
:) This is great! I actually wasn't so sure how you were going to go about it when you first mentioned it. But, I love it!
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Gosh! I've ruined myself with spoilers and I feel like I've already seen the premiere! Ugh! Doesn't make me any less giddy with anticipation though. Thanks for contributing to my giddy-ness! I thought the filler dialogue really flowed well. Great job!
Organa46 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I have to admit, the title was what caught my eye. I read the lyrics first, then the story, then together it made so much sense. If this is Cam's personality for the second season I'm def watching. But anyways, I liked how you portrayed her; like an actual person, not some backstabbing biotch out to ruin everyone's life at the Jeffersonian.

The exchanges between Booth and Cam were great! I really liked this. Great piece!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I really don't like Cam. *shakes head* Nope, really don't. And the season hasn't even started yet! And it's all YOUR fault that I don't like her. Ok, maybe not all your fault...but you aren't helping. And Booth is such a manwhore... :-)

Great one-shot, btw!